## Technical personnel wanted for freelance Wi-Fi solution sales - Toronto, Canada

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Norm, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Norm

    Norm Guest

    ## Technical personnel wanted for freelance Wi-Fi solution sales - Toronto,
    Canada

    Leverage your business contacts with freelance sales with great earning
    potential.

    ## If you work in a technical/IT setting, in an industry such as
    hospitality, resorts, education, commercial establishment, etc, that suited
    for Wi-Fi solution implementation;

    ## If you think you can influence the technology solution
    purchasing/implementation decision of a business;

    ## If you want to work freelance on commission base, aside from your regular
    technical job, we want you.

    MaxWave Communications is a Wi-Fi solution provider based in Toronto,
    currently seeking freelance sales to help our company rapidly expand into
    the Canadian market. We offer great earning potentials, with no cap on
    commissions, and flexible involvement requirement, i.e. you choose to
    provide just a contact name or go through the whole sales cycle and anything
    in between.

    For more information, please visit us at www.maxwave.ca

    email us at . with your contact info.

    Please quote "Freelance Sales" on subject line, all information
    confidential.

    No calls please.
    Norm, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Norm

    Norm Guest

    This is Norm who posted the original message, I appologize for posted
    it on the wrong boards. It does look like spam to me now, but not so
    obvious when I posted it, sorry about this.

    Norm

    Norm, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Re: ## Technical personnel wanted for freelance Wi-Fi solution sales- Toronto, Canada

    Norm wrote:

    > This is Norm who posted the original message, I appologize for posted
    > it on the wrong boards. It does look like spam to me now, but not so
    > obvious when I posted it, sorry about this.

    And it looks like it when you post it all again.

    And top-posted to ensure that you piss off the people you missed the
    first time.

    I am unemployed--after looking at your crap twice, I think I have the
    better arrangement.
    Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr., Feb 28, 2004
  4. Norm

    ACE!!! Guest

    He did say sorry now didn't he.

    ACE!!!, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Re: ## Technical personnel wanted for freelance Wi-Fi solution sales- Toronto, Canada

    ACE!!! wrote:

    > He did say sorry now didn't he.
    >

    > "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Norm wrote:
    >>

    >>>This is Norm who posted the original message, I appologize for posted
    >>>it on the wrong boards. It does look like spam to me now, but not so
    >>>obvious when I posted it, sorry about this.

    >>And it looks like it when you post it all again.
    >>
    >>And top-posted to ensure that you piss off the people you missed the
    >>first time.
    >>
    >>I am unemployed--after looking at your crap twice, I think I have the
    >>better arrangement.

    And I quite agree--he is one of the sorriest lot I've seen lately.
    Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr., Feb 28, 2004
  6. Norm

    Edwin Petree Guest

    "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <> wrote in news:Mz30c.4571
    $Pc.3801@okepread02:

    > And top-posted to ensure that you piss off the people you missed the
    > first time.

    The perils of xposting, eh?

    Some NSPs would have prevented an x-post to so many froups.

    And top-posting is allowed in 24hourhell.
    Edwin Petree, Feb 28, 2004
  7. Norm

    ACE!!! Guest

    Oooooooooookay. never mind.

    ACE!!!, Feb 28, 2004
  8. Norm

    jsclarke Guest

    jsclarke, Feb 29, 2004
  9. Norm

    jsclarke Guest

    jsclarke, Feb 29, 2004
  10. Norm

    Scott Auge Guest

    Re: ## Technical personnel wanted for freelance Wi-Fi solution sales- Toronto, Canada

    Lets see here...

    Dude posts message about income oppurtunity. Gets a big FU. In the
    middle of a techie jobs depression.

    Apologizes and gets an even bigger FU.

    Meanwhile, lets start a religious war about top posting.

    I wonder why so many US techies are having trouble finding jobs? Lotta
    Arrogance out there yet.

    Norm, this dude doesn't speak for all of us. If you're not selling
    vitamins or magic penis lotion, you're on topic.

    Scott Auge, Mar 1, 2004
  11. In article <eby0c.13315$>, on
    Mon, 01 Mar 2004 03:34:34 +0000, Scott Auge wrote:

    > Lets see here...
    > [...]
    > I wonder why so many US techies are having trouble finding jobs?

    One reason is you aren't very smart, as your top-posting demonstrates.

    > Lotta
    > Arrogance out there yet.

    Another reason is incorrect capitalization and use of nonsense words
    ("lotta").
    Hamilcar Barca, Mar 1, 2004
  12. Norm

    DC Guest