TECHNICAL HELP SERVICE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Stephen Ireland, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. TECHNICAL HELP SERVICE

    - DO YOU NEED PC / LAPTOP TECHNICAL HELP??
    - ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR SKY / CABLE TV??
    - DO YOU NEED HELP AT ALL?

    Call 'Complete solutions' for the answer. Our Technical Help line is open 24
    / 7 and we can surely guarentee to help you with your problem. If the fully
    trained operator who answers your call is unable to help then He or She will
    surely find someone who can.

    CALL COMPLETE TODAY ON;- 0871 7813649 AND LISTEN FOR THE TECHNICAL HELP
    OPTION.

    That number once again is;-
    UK:- 0871 781 3649

    International Users Telephone:- 044
    871 7813649

    Calls are charged at the usual national rate. Calls from mobile networks may
    vary.
    Stephen Ireland, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Stephen Ireland

    Ionizer Guest

    "Stephen Ireland" <> wrote in message
    > TECHNICAL HELP SERVICE

    Spam fighting service:

    Spam report id 1287409127 sent to: abuse @ntl.com
    Spam report id 1287409128 sent to: abuse @ntlworld.com
    Ionizer, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Stephen Ireland

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    > TECHNICAL HELP SERVICE
    >
    > - DO YOU NEED PC / LAPTOP TECHNICAL HELP??
    > - ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR SKY / CABLE TV??
    > - DO YOU NEED HELP AT ALL?
    >
    > Call 'Complete solutions' for the answer..................................

    Blah, Blah, Blah..................

    Then come here. It`s free, and it comes with a smile!

    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    IAN GARDNER, Nov 15, 2004