Techie Jokes

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tom MacIntyre, Oct 16, 2004.

  1. Hallowe'en is fast approaching. My first one goes like this...

    How is Hallowe'en the same as Christmas? (Answer in ROT-13)

    BPG 31 = QRP 25 (guvax ahzore onfrf)

    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of eight!
    Pieces of nine

    Squawk! Parroty error!!

    Three engineers, a mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer, and a
    Microsoft engineer, are in a car driving through the desert. The car's
    AC isn't working, so the windows are rolled down for whatever breeze
    may be had in the desert. Suddenly the car crashes into a cactus,
    stalls, and will not restart.

    The mechanical engineer says, "I think it's a mechanical problem."

    The electrical engineer says, "I think it's an electrical problem."

    The Microsoft engineer says, "No, silly. For a crash, simply close
    windows and open windows again." :)

    Tom MacIntyre, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Tom MacIntyre

    Mark in NJ Guest

    An oldie but goodie...

    There are 10 types of people:
    Those that understand binary...
    and those that don't.

    Mark in NJ, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Tom MacIntyre

    CLV3 Guest

    "Mark in NJ" <> wrote in message
    > An oldie but goodie...
    >
    > There are 10 types of people:
    > Those that understand binary...
    > and those that don't.

    Hehehehe cute...unfortunately, its not one that you can share with NON
    techies :)

    CLV3, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Tom MacIntyre

    MEROGVINGIAN Guest