    [^_^]

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003
    O. Angel, Aug 24, 2004

  2. >WHAT ABOUT TechGeekPro vs O.A.!!!!!!!!!!

    no contest

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004

  3. O. Angel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, O. Angel climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > WHAT ABOUT TechGeekPro vs O.A.!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > Over Again
    >
    > [^_^]
    >

    > O.A.
    > A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003

    If it's going to be a battle of wits, you'd best find the missing half of
    your equipment.
    JaR, Aug 24, 2004
  4. O. Angel

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, O. Angel climbed on a soapbox &

    opined:

    > > WHAT ABOUT TechGeekPro vs O.A.!!!!!!!!!!
    > >

    > > Over Again
    > >
    > > [^_^]
    > >

    > > O.A.
    > > A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003
    > >

    > If it's going to be a battle of wits, you'd best find the missing half of
    > your equipment.

    Octagonal Airplane
    Omitted Aura
    Oklahoman Aether
    Olajuwon, Akeem (pre-Hakeem)
    Oz = Australia
    Outside Assymetry

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 24, 2004
  5. O. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > If it's going to be a battle of wits, you'd best find the missing half
    > of your equipment.

    actually I believe he is unarmed

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  6. O. Angel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Octagonal Airplane
    > Omitted Aura
    > Oklahoman Aether
    > Olajuwon, Akeem (pre-Hakeem)
    > Oz = Australia
    > Outside Assymetry

    Old Anorak
    Opra's Answer
    Opera Act
    Ourobouros Adder
    Orkney Administrator
    Oncological Assistant
    JaR, Aug 24, 2004
  7. O. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "O. Angel" <>
    spewed in news:531401c489fa$f719a9a0$:

    > WHAT ABOUT TechGeekPro vs O.A.!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > Over Again
    >
    > [^_^]
    >

    > O.A.
    > A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003

    still prefer Foreman vs Ali

    you ropa dope...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  8. O. Angel

    billyw Guest

    vs at what...

    handbags at 40 paces??

    billyw, Aug 24, 2004
  9. O. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "billyw" <> spewed in

    > vs at what...
    >
    > handbags at 40 paces??

    I'm still going to put my money tgp...he prolly has a bigger handbag

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  10. >> handbags at 40 paces??

    >I'm still going to put my money tgp...he prolly has a bigger handbag

    .... which contains two, yes two, colt 45's...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  11. O. Angel

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Old Anorak
    > Opra's Answer
    > Opera Act
    > Ourobouros Adder

    Nice one!

    > Orkney Administrator
    > Oncological Assistant

    Outdoor Adventures
    Oily @sshat
    Overweight Apostrophe
    Oddly Attractive
    Oomph! Aaaahhh....
    Oocytotic Aneurysm
    Overused Anagrams
    Overapplied Aloe
    Outrageous Abuse

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 24, 2004
  12. O. Angel

    kpg Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\142746.htm (8/24/2004 1:22:34

    PM) #
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Old Anorak
    > > Opra's Answer
    > > Opera Act
    > > Ourobouros Adder

    > Nice one!
    >
    > > Orkney Administrator
    > > Oncological Assistant

    > Outdoor Adventures
    > Oily @sshat
    > Overweight Apostrophe
    > Oddly Attractive
    > Oomph! Aaaahhh....
    > Oocytotic Aneurysm
    > Overused Anagrams
    > Overapplied Aloe
    > Outrageous Abuse

    Overapplied Aloe?

    Orally Active
    Ostensibly Anal

    Orangutan Arousing

    Openly Abstemious

    kpg
    kpg, Aug 24, 2004
  13. O. Angel

    billyw Guest

    why would he be carrying 2 cans of beer in a handbag..
    surely pimms no1 would be more appropriate

    billyw, Aug 24, 2004
  14. O. Angel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 24, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > If it's going to be a battle of wits, you'd best find the missing half of
    > your equipment.

    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

    --
    Tech "Benevolent Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  15. O. Angel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 24, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > actually I believe he is unarmed

    Danmit Neil!!! That was *my* post to reply to. Now you gone and ruined it.

    --
    Tech "Tardy Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  16. O. Angel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 24, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > I'm still going to put my money tgp...he prolly has a bigger handbag

    And I know how to use it!

    --
    Tech "'Little old lady' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  17. O. Angel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 24, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > ... which contains two, yes two, colt 45's...

    *And* a bottle of Wild Irish Rose.

    --
    Tech "'Can you spare some change?' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  18. O. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Aug 24, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> actually I believe he is unarmed

    > Danmit Neil!!! That was *my* post to reply to. Now you gone and ruined
    > it.

    speed kills....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  19. O. Angel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 24, 2004 "O. Angel" blathered:

    > WHAT ABOUT TechGeekPro vs O.A.!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > Over Again
    >
    > [^_^]
    >

    > O.A.
    > A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003

    And to think, I was just about to killfile your lame a$$. Just look at what I
    would have been missing.

    --
    Tech "Amused Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  20. O. Angel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\142746.htm (8/24/2004
    >> 1:22:34

    > PM) #
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Old Anorak