    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no
    warranties, and confers no rights.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=, May 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Trika <> rambled:

    > If you're going to TechEd US in June, check out this page on the MCP
    > site for info on how to possibly get invited to the Influencer
    > Recognition Party:
    > https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/influencer/Default.aspx. Should be fun.
    >
    > "To qualify to receive an invitation, tell us how you (MCPs) help
    > promote awareness and adoption of Microsoft Certification by playing
    > an active role in the technology or certification community. Enter by
    > May 27."

    I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
    immediately.

    Thank you.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Long live The Ben!

    Briscobar, May 11, 2006

  3. Sounds impressive. If you want to come, follow instructions here:
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/influencer/Default.aspx. hope to see you there
    --
    Trika, Rambler, Microsoft Learning. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=, May 11, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
    > immediately.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > Long live The Ben!

    We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

    kpg, May 11, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Trika" <> wrote in message
    > Sounds impressive. If you want to come, follow instructions here:

    Hey there, pardner! We don't cotton to cotton-pickin' spammers in these
    here parts!

    Specially them ones that spams pr0n and does it in their fancy-schmancy HTML
    and all!

    Now GIT!

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
    > immediately.

    the conference is in your back yard. sign up, go to the conference and go
    to the influencer party have some free booze...oh, no one mentioned that
    did they (try to get in on the Exchange party too)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  7. I'm going.... :) Your invite was lost in the trash...er I mean mail yeah
    thats it the mail.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 11, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

    "About 300 of the 800 available invitations have been reserved for MCPs and
    MCTs."

    so then the other 500 invites must be for the MCNGP ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Hanging: An early form of bungee jumping, practiced in the old west.

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

    > "About 300 of the 800 available invitations have been reserved for MCPs
    > and
    > MCTs."
    >
    > so then the other 500 invites must be for the MCNGP ;)

    I guess we'd better ramp-up that membership drive, then.

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If you're going to TechEd US in June, check out this page on the MCP site for
    >info on how to possibly get invited to the Influencer Recognition Party:

    how many p0rn stars are going?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 11, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey there, pardner! We don't cotton to cotton-pickin' spammers in these
    >here parts!

    and plenty of chicken nuggets too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 11, 2006
  12. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:

    > I guess we'd better ramp-up that membership drive, then.

    Hey, I had an idea, but *nooobody* liked it.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 11, 2006
  13. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > > did you hear kpg <> say in
    > >
    > >> We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

    > > "About 300 of the 800 available invitations have been reserved for MCPs
    > > and
    > > MCTs."
    > >
    > > so then the other 500 invites must be for the MCNGP ;)

    > I guess we'd better ramp-up that membership drive, then.

    Hmm...

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, May 11, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" wrote:
    >
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > did you hear kpg <> say in

    >> > "About 300 of the 800 available invitations have been reserved for MCPs
    >> > and
    >> > MCTs."
    >> >
    >> > so then the other 500 invites must be for the MCNGP ;)

    >> I guess we'd better ramp-up that membership drive, then.
    >>

    > Hmm...

    Oh, hush!

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  15. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > "Frisbee®" wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > >> I guess we'd better ramp-up that membership drive, then.
    > >>

    > > Hmm...

    > Oh, hush!

    Hey! We're talking free booze here!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, May 11, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > I'm going.... :)

    you've hurt me deeply.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - ONLINE? Good! Hit <ALT-H> to take the IQ test...

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > how many p0rn stars are going?

    they prefer to be called booth babes

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Idiot (id-ee-it) n.- One who disagrees with you.

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, May 11, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Guest Guest

    You are stupid young man, with no love for Microsoft. It is honour to go to

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message

    > "Neil" wrote:
    >
    >> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >>
    >> > how many p0rn stars are going?

    >> they prefer to be called booth babes
    >>
    >> --
    >> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >>
    >> - Idiot (id-ee-it) n.- One who disagrees with you.
    >>

    > Sad day for booth babes...
    >
    > SFW
    >
    > http://today.reuters.com/news/newsa...l&WTmodLoc=NewsArt-L3-Oddly Enough NewsNews-2
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/jsvyb

    Circa 1979 (yeah, I'm old... shut up), I attended a CES at Las Vegas. While
    there were no "booth babes" at the show, but there were some "escorts"
    walking about with their clients. While standing just outside one of the
    exhibition halls, waiting for a ride to pick me up, I noticed a very
    cliche'd Texan walking out. Very expensive suit, ten-gallon hat, cigar in
    mouth, arm-in-arm with this stunner who was wearing a t-shirt that said
    "Biggest Pair in Vegas" and it very likely was. She caught me reading her
    t-shirt and gave me this wicked smile that damn near made my heart stop.
    The Texan had a different kind of grin on his face.

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006