    to call I got nothing but good service. Over the phone or online. I had DSL
    from verizon for a few days, had nothing but trouble and there tech help was
    terrible. Keep up the good work !

    Michael, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in
    news:khjUb.178121$:

    > I have heard about the poor tech help for RoadRunner, but evertime
    > I needed to call I got nothing but good service. Over the phone or
    > online. I had DSL from verizon for a few days, had nothing but
    > trouble and there tech help was terrible. Keep up the good work !

    Hopefully Mike will continue to do so. ;)

    BTW...

    This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    with any ISP or news service provider.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Michael

    Harrison Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 04:04:32 GMT, "Michael" <> wrote:

    >I have heard about the poor tech help for RoadRunner, but evertime I needed
    >to call I got nothing but good service. Over the phone or online. I had DSL
    >from verizon for a few days, had nothing but trouble and there tech help was
    >terrible. Keep up the good work !

    Thanks for the compliment.
    There are many talented individuals in this and we're always glad to
    hear back from a satisfied "customer".
    However, this is a newsgroup, not RoadRunner Tech Support.

    PS: You should mask your e-mail address when posting here.
    Otherwise, spam bots will surely make you wish you hadn't.

    Harrison, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    Harrison wrote:

    > Thanks for the compliment.

    You don't deserve it, you fen-sucked wart.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    Yeah. Some poor **** has to compensate for you, eh.

    **** off, you mad moll.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Michael

    Harrison Guest

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:54:46 -0800 (PST), "Boomer"
    <> wrote:

    >Harrison wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks for the compliment.

    >You don't deserve it, you fen-sucked wart.

    K-man! How are the treatments going?

    Harrison, Feb 5, 2004