    Please help!

    Thanks,
    Troubled User.....
    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 2, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Plz to be finding something newer than 10 years old plz. Thx.

    Rgs.

    BD

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:16:02 -0800, IT-MONEY cast into the ether:

    > Dear Tech Support:
    >
    > Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to<Moldy oldie snipped>

    Next, I bet he tells the one about the cup-holder.

    --
    JaR
    Or maybe Little Johnny
    JaR, Feb 2, 2007
  4. BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off. Stop
    hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
    currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.
    BD you can hatee me now but i wiont stop now.

    I will make you scream like Prince.
    This is how it sounds when doves cry

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 5, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    but can you spell?

    Consultant, Feb 5, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You STILL don't get it do you. I mean you REALLY just DON'T get it.

    Listen.

    Pay attention.

    Here.

    Focus here.

    Hey.

    HEY!!!

    Stop looking over there....look here.

    Do I have your attention?

    Are you sure?

    Ok.

    No...there you go again....

    STOP looking at the goats.

    No, you can't touch Michael Jackson.

    Open your eyes.

    Close your mouth.

    LISTEN DAMBIT!!!!

    Good....

    We don't care about how much money any other person makes, we are here for the
    certifications and the camaraderie, not to discuss our financial situations. If
    you're hated in here it's because you can't see that, not because of anything
    else.

    It doesn't matter to me how much money you make, because your newsgroup
    personality sucks. You act like a child that has to brag about his new
    trike...but not to the friends that have better trikes, just the friends that
    don't have one. You're one of those kind of people that get off on making other
    people feel bad about themselves.

    Newsflash, Flash, it ain't workin' here. Now, go take your bad self back to the
    bank and go count your stocks and bonds and cds before they disintegrate on you.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 5, 2007
  7. Consultant wrote:
    > but can you spell?
    >

    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >> BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off.
    >> Stop
    >> hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
    >> currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.

    No, he's dyslexic. He meant to call him a shoe.
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 6, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Jonathan Roberts prattled ceaselessly:

    > Consultant wrote:
    >> but can you spell?
    >>

    >> "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >>> BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off.
    >>> Stop
    >>> hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
    >>> currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.

    > No, he's dyslexic. He meant to call him a shoe.

    Did someone say shoe? I love shoes.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 6, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Feb 6, 3:48 am, IT-MONEY <> wrote:
    > BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off. Stop
    > hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
    > currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.
    > BD you can hatee me now but i wiont stop now.
    >
    > I will make you scream like Prince.
    > This is how it sounds when doves cry

    Don't worry, No one here hates you. Hating you would mean that we
    care. What we feel for you is something much worse than hate. It's
    called *Indifference*. You don't matter. You don't exist. You're about
    as important as the fly buzzing around my ear. The only thing you
    should worry about is that you don't get swatted.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Feb 6, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Feb 6, 11:21 am, catwalker63 <> wrote:

    > Did someone say shoe? I love shoes.

    I love it when you wear *only* those shoes.

    ----------

    Cerebrus, Feb 6, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Julia Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1170749085.697347.198050
    @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

    > On Feb 6, 11:21 am, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    >
    >> Did someone say shoe? I love shoes.

    > I love it when you wear *only* those shoes.
    >
    > ----------
    > Cerebrus.
    > MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)
    >
    > Join the fight against Br@indumps
    > http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    It's too cold to only wear shoes right now.
    Julia, Feb 6, 2007
  12. Julia wrote:
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1170749085.697347.198050
    > @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> On Feb 6, 11:21 am, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Did someone say shoe? I love shoes.

    >> I love it when you wear *only* those shoes.
    >>
    >> ----------
    >> Cerebrus.
    >> MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)
    >>
    >> Join the fight against Br@indumps
    >> http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    >>

    > It's too cold to only wear shoes right now.

    It's all about compromise - wear snow shoes.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 6, 2007
  13. what you need to do is open the 1.0 biotch up and run the intel optimizer on
    her innards. once compiled, she will wash dishes and hump faster than a
    rabbit in heat.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007