    of tech support that is outsourced to India. Next time I'm on the phone with
    the Boys From Bangalore, do I need to be listening for gunfire and
    explosions in the background?
    Sharp Dressed Man, Dec 1, 2008

  2. "Sharp Dressed Man" <> parented this using

    > I wonder if the terrorist attacks in Bombay will have any
    > impact on the 75% of tech support that is outsourced to India.
    > Next time I'm on the phone with the Boys From Bangalore,
    > do I need to be listening for gunfire and explosions in
    > the background?

    It's just the sublime terrorist way of saying

    "Allah don't do 'valid credit cards'; He don't
    care what 'your manager' says; and, He don't
    believe your real fucking name is 'George'."

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Cheep Sunglazzes, Dec 1, 2008

  3. Sharp Dressed Man

    ian field Guest

    "Sharp Dressed Man" <> wrote in message
    >I wonder if the terrorist attacks in Bombay will have any impact on the 75%
    >of tech support that is outsourced to India. Next time I'm on the phone
    >with the Boys From Bangalore, do I need to be listening for gunfire and
    >explosions in the background?

    Why would the terrorists shoot people who're pissing westerners off?!
    ian field, Dec 1, 2008
  4. Sharp Dressed Man

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:46:31 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Bangalore is hardly the same place as Bombay

    Sure, uneducated people use that term quite often.

    Err sorry, calling you uneducated is an insult to uneducated people.

    Retarded.... err.. damn, can't call you retarded for the same reason.

    >(sorry, but I've heard *Indians* use the word Bombay).

    Ohhhh that's a good reason.

    Assuming you're white - there's a word I'm sure you hear African
    Americans use all the time too. Starts with the letter N. Why don't
    you go around and use it.

    Then, try using that logic of WHY you use it when you're checked into
    the hospital.

    >Besides I seriously doubt that they've got call centers in the most expensive hotels in either city.

    No, but ever think (err I guess that's a no) that the call centers may
    be NEAR or NEXT TO the most expensive hotels?
    Evan Platt, Dec 1, 2008
  5. "ian field" <> parented this using

    > "Sharp Dressed Man" <> wrote in message
    >>I wonder if the terrorist attacks in Bombay will have any impact on the
    >>75% of tech support that is outsourced to India. Next time I'm on the
    >>phone with the Boys From Bangalore, do I need to be listening for
    >>gunfire and explosions in the background?
    >>

    > Why would the terrorists shoot people who're pissing westerners off?!

    Because... NOW where are we going to get our teck-support?

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2008
  6. Evan Platt <> parented this using

    > On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:46:31 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Bangalore is hardly the same place as Bombay

    > Sure, uneducated people use that term quite often.
    >
    > Err sorry, calling you uneducated is an insult to uneducated people.
    >
    > Retarded.... err.. damn, can't call you retarded for the same reason.
    >
    >>(sorry, but I've heard *Indians* use the word Bombay).

    > Ohhhh that's a good reason.
    >
    > Assuming you're white - there's a word I'm sure you hear African
    > Americans use all the time too. Starts with the letter N. Why don't
    > you go around and use it.
    >
    > Then, try using that logic of WHY you use it when you're checked into
    > the hospital.
    >
    >>Besides I seriously doubt that they've got call centers in the most
    >>expensive hotels in either city.

    > No, but ever think (err I guess that's a no) that the call centers may
    > be NEAR or NEXT TO the most expensive hotels?

    I think the teck-support peeples ate their 3-Martini-lunches there?
    (shaken -- NOT stirred)

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2008
  7. Sharp Dressed Man

    zynteq7 Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > "ian field" <> parented this using
    >
    >> "Sharp Dressed Man" <> wrote in message
    >>> I wonder if the terrorist attacks in Bombay will have any impact on the
    >>> 75% of tech support that is outsourced to India. Next time I'm on the
    >>> phone with the Boys From Bangalore, do I need to be listening for
    >>> gunfire and explosions in the background?
    >>>

    >> Why would the terrorists shoot people who're pissing westerners off?!

    > Because... NOW where are we going to get our teck-support?

    The Philippines
    zynteq7, Dec 3, 2008
  8. zynteq7 <> propogated this using news:gh6dn3$5d2$1
    @news.albasani.net:

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> "ian field" <> parented this using
    >>
    >>> "Sharp Dressed Man" <> wrote in message

    the

    >>> Why would the terrorists shoot people who're pissing westerners off?!

    >> Because... NOW where are we going to get our teck-support?
    >>

    > The Philippines

    Aha! Quid-pro-quo AND Hillary can talk to Obama about
    getting Imelda Marcos her shoes back. Then all will
    be well in the world for Santa's upcoming sorties.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 3, 2008
  9. Sharp Dressed Man

    zynteq7 Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > zynteq7 <> propogated this using news:gh6dn3$5d2$1
    > @news.albasani.net:
    >
    >> Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>> "ian field" <> parented this using

    > the

    >>> Because... NOW where are we going to get our teck-support?
    >>>

    >> The Philippines

    > Aha! Quid-pro-quo AND Hillary can talk to Obama about
    > getting Imelda Marcos her shoes back. Then all will
    > be well in the world for Santa's upcoming sorties.

    All I can imagine Hillary wearing are Keds & Birkenstocks (when at home)
    If Imelda was ever forced to wear (or look at) those, I think she'd self
    immolate.
    zynteq7, Dec 6, 2008
  10. zynteq7 <>, the invalid who once plonked
    me, propogated this using news:ghd276$o4f$:

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> zynteq7 <> propogated this using
    >> news:gh6dn3$5d2$1 @news.albasani.net:

    >>> The Philippines

    >> Aha! Quid-pro-quo AND Hillary can talk to Obama about
    >> getting Imelda Marcos her shoes back. Then all will
    >> be well in the world for Santa's upcoming sorties.
    >>

    > All I can imagine Hillary wearing are Keds & Birkenstocks
    > (when at home) If Imelda was ever forced to wear (or look at)
    > those, I think she'd self immolate.

    Hillary has cankles; thus the high-topped Converse retros
    would be quite stylish and keep the foot-fetish-freaks away....

    Like Madeline Albright, cankles are a good foundation for
    high-level diplomacy because the inferior foriegn infidels
    rarely take to thoughts of rape, pillaging and gluttony.

    Hillary has found her calling... God bless America!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008