Tech support forum

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jay, Oct 4, 2005.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Jay, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Jay wrote:
    > *commercial shit*

    Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Jay

    trout Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > Jay wrote:
    >> *commercial shit*

    > Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

    I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
    conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.
    --
    We've been discussing the idea of "round". There's a committee.

    trout, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Jay

    Toolman Tim Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Jay wrote:
    >>> *commercial shit*

    >> Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

    > I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
    > conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.
    > --
    > We've been discussing the idea of "round". There's a committee.

    Well, round is kinda radical. I can see why the committee is "draggin' their
    feet".

    Toolman Tim, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Jay

    Top Guest

    > Rôgêr wrote:

    >> Jay wrote:
    >>> *commercial shit*

    >> Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

    > I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
    > conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.

    Ice skates?

    Top

    --
    Freedom is never free

    Top, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Jay

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:51:42 -0700, trout wrote:

    >Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Jay wrote:
    >>> *commercial shit*

    >> Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

    > I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
    >conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.
    >--
    >We've been discussing the idea of "round". There's a committee.

    it is unclear what colour it should be

    Me

    why?, Oct 4, 2005