    Anyone else not able to login to Tech Pacific's Techlink?

    Trying to figure out if it's just my login, or whether their site's
    down (again!).

    Gurble, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Gurble

    Rider Guest

    Its probably them ... again!

    LoL

    Rider, Oct 25, 2004

  3. "Gurble" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else not able to login to Tech Pacific's Techlink?
    >
    > Trying to figure out if it's just my login, or whether their site's
    > down (again!).

    Labour day for servers too?

    Jed Meisterdude, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Gurble

    Italian Jobs Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:21:26 +1300, "Jed Meisterdude"
    <> wrote:

    >"Gurble" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone else not able to login to Tech Pacific's Techlink?
    >>
    >> Trying to figure out if it's just my login, or whether their site's
    >> down (again!).

    >Labour day for servers too?

    But not for self-employed techs...

    Italian Jobs, Oct 25, 2004
  5. Gurble

    Rich Guest

    "Gurble" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else not able to login to Tech Pacific's Techlink?
    >
    > Trying to figure out if it's just my login, or whether their site's
    > down (again!).

    Nope, the site is borked. (again)

    Rich, Oct 25, 2004
  6. Gurble

    Mr Scebe Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message news:417cb837$...

    > "Gurble" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone else not able to login to Tech Pacific's Techlink?
    > >
    > > Trying to figure out if it's just my login, or whether their site's
    > > down (again!).

    > Nope, the site is borked. (again)

    Hmm, just logged in no problems........

    --
    Mr Scebe
    ~Sean Connery in "The Rock"

    Mr Scebe, Oct 25, 2004
  7. Gurble

    Gurble Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:10:00 +1300, "Mr Scebe" <>
    had this to say:

    >"Rich" <> wrote in message news:417cb837$...
    >>
    >> "Gurble" <> wrote in message
    >> > Anyone else not able to login to Tech Pacific's Techlink?
    >> >
    >> > Trying to figure out if it's just my login, or whether their site's
    >> > down (again!).

    >> Nope, the site is borked. (again)

    >Hmm, just logged in no problems........

    Yup, working again now.

    Unfortunately too late for the urgent quote I had to do... Oh well,
    more sales to Ingram (although they are almost one in the same,
    now....)

    Thanks to all that responded. Maybe Ingram's takeover will help sort
    TP's site out...

    Gurble, Oct 25, 2004