    look here rather a neat geek toy

    http://www.seihin-world.com/s/2006/02/16_2148.php

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    Collector»NZ, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Collector»NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > A while back I posted a link to a led colored water stream tap,
    > someone joked it would be better if the water flow generated the
    > power for the leds. Well look here rather a neat geek toy
    >
    > http://www.seihin-world.com/s/2006/02/16_2148.php

    I want one!! That's bloody awesome. :)
    --
    ~Shaun~
    ~misfit~, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Hi there,

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > A while back I posted a link to a led colored water stream tap, someone
    > joked it would be better if the water flow generated the power for the
    > leds. Well look here rather a neat geek toy
    >
    > http://www.seihin-world.com/s/2006/02/16_2148.php

    Yes, that was me that suggested that idea. It seems someone
    else beat me to the punch...d'oh!

    <sound of duster wiping idea from chalkboard>

    :)

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.
    Chris Wilkinson, Apr 12, 2006
  4. Hi there,

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >>A while back I posted a link to a led colored water stream tap,
    >>someone joked it would be better if the water flow generated the
    >>power for the leds. Well look here rather a neat geek toy
    >>
    >>http://www.seihin-world.com/s/2006/02/16_2148.php

    > I want one!! That's bloody awesome. :)

    I wouldn't need one of those to tell me the bloody shower
    goes cold all the time! :)

    Chris Wilkinson, Apr 12, 2006
  5. Collector»NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Chris Wilkinson wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>
    >>> A while back I posted a link to a led colored water stream tap,
    >>> someone joked it would be better if the water flow generated the
    >>> power for the leds. Well look here rather a neat geek toy
    >>>
    >>> http://www.seihin-world.com/s/2006/02/16_2148.php

    >> I want one!! That's bloody awesome. :)

    > I wouldn't need one of those to tell me the bloody shower
    > goes cold all the time! :)

    Heh! I didn't say I need one. I'd probably shower more than once a month if
    I had one of those gizmos. <g>.

    Hmmm, shame I'm single now, a few candles, lights out, "coloured" shower
    water....
    --
    ~Shaun~
    ~misfit~, Apr 12, 2006
  6. Hi there,

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Chris Wilkinson wrote:
    >
    >>Hi there,
    >>
    >>~misfit~ wrote:

    >>>I want one!! That's bloody awesome. :)

    >>I wouldn't need one of those to tell me the bloody shower
    >>goes cold all the time! :)

    > Heh! I didn't say I need one. I'd probably shower more than once a month if
    > I had one of those gizmos. <g>.
    >
    > Hmmm, shame I'm single now, a few candles, lights out, "coloured" shower
    > water....

    Not an option for me - our shower barely has room for me,
    let alone me *and* the missus! Anyway shower cohabitation
    only leads to trouble... :)

    Chris Wilkinson, Apr 13, 2006