Tech Forums

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mortin, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. mortin

    mortin Guest

    mortin, Jun 1, 2004

  2. mortin

    Neil Guest

    "mortin" <> wrote in news:uMkJes#REHA.556
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > www.technutz.com
    >
    > It is new and free so post it up

    go away you, you, you ....(*name calling banned from MS ensues....*)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004

  3. mortin

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:19:39 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "mortin" <> wrote in news:uMkJes#REHA.556
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> www.technutz.com
    >>
    >> It is new and free so post it up
    >>

    > go away you, you, you ....

    .....spammer?

    JaR
    Complete Thug

    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  4. mortin

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2004.06.01.15.56.54.63339
    @softhome.net:

    >> go away you, you, you ....

    > ....spammer?

    yeah that works too

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  5. mortin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > go away you, you, you

    Thank you, modders. Good work.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  6. mortin

    Chris_9999 Guest

    so how do we get rid of these spamm posts? can someone delete them off the
    server? there's enough to wade through as it is
    chris

    Chris_9999, Jun 2, 2004
  7. mortin

    name Guest

    you don't get rid of it. the nntp admin's do.

    name, Jun 2, 2004
  8. mortin

    Neil Guest

    "name" <> wrote in news:eJdHyXFSEHA.3608
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > you don't get rid of it. the nntp admin's do.

    hopefully. This John guy has been somewhat helpfull...um kinda...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 2, 2004