    If you'd like to take a look feel free.

    Thanks

    http://forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

    Matt Burks, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Matt Burks

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Matt Burks:

    > .hitanyusertocontinue

    *BLAM*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    Remove hat to reply
    Heisenberg may have been here.

    JaR, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Matt Burks

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
    >computer talk (ie geek speak)

    Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  4. Matt Burks

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Matt Burks" <> wrote in message
    > I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
    > computer talk (ie geek speak) if anyone would like to come over and join.
    > I have a few of these that I am a regular in for some of my hobbies and
    > just thought a tech forum would be great. I would love to hear some of
    > your opinions and any suggestions you may have on different topics.
    >
    > I am not making any money on this or trying to push anything like that. As
    > a matter of fact if usage gets too high I may have to pay more for
    > bandwidth. But that would be ok.
    >
    > If you'd like to take a look feel free.

    forums.mcngp.co.uk is best and cheaper than forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

    Frisbee®, Jan 18, 2006
  5. Matt Burks

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >forums.mcngp.co.uk is best and cheaper than forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

    yes but what about the quality? I stick with
    forum.hitanyusertocontinue.co.uk they are best and have more updates.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  6. Matt Burks

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    > forums.mcngp.co.uk is is gonna be best and cheaper than
    > forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

    iffyp....ahhhh you know.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 18, 2006
  7. Matt Burks

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > forums.mcngp.co.uk is is gonna be

    TMML

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Just what we needed, do it yourself tagline kits. :^)

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  8. Matt Burks

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 18, 2006 at 3:54am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

    I thought I was 1,000,001? You mean I was 1,000,000!? What did I win!???

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    You do not really understand something
    unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  9. Matt Burks

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 18, 2006 at 11:19am "JaR" blathered:

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    >
    >> forums.mcngp.co.uk is is gonna be best and cheaper than
    >> forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

    > iffyp....ahhhh you know.

    You people are sooooooo impatient.
    I would like to maintain some semblance of a life you know.
    Furrfu!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Dyslexics of the world, untie!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  10. Matt Burks

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > I would like to maintain some semblance of a life you know.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that's the funniest thing I've ever read....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - "Why don't we get together this afternoon?" she asked delightfully.

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  11. Matt Burks

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 19, 2006 at 11:08am "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> I would like to maintain some semblance of a life you know.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that's the funniest thing I've ever read....

    This from a guy who has a reference to the Starland Vocal Band in his sig?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    ¿Conoces a Miguel? ¡Sí! Somos buenos amigos...

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  12. Matt Burks

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.
    >
    >I thought I was 1,000,001? You mean I was 1,000,000!? What did I win!???

    You have a choice: -

    A) A years membership at icertify.net
    B) An exam cram session with lowdes
    C) A signed copy of Neil's new book '20,000 Posts and still going
    strong'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2006
  13. Matt Burks

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > C) A signed copy of Neil's new book '20,000 Posts and still going
    > strong'

    Man, that book's been out for a long time now. Wasn't it first published
    around 1996?

    Frisbee®, Jan 19, 2006
  14. Matt Burks

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Kline Sphere <.@> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>> Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

    >> I thought I was 1,000,001? You mean I was 1,000,000!? What did I
    >> win!???

    > You have a choice: -
    >
    > A) A years membership at icertify.net
    > B) An exam cram session with lowdes
    > C) A signed copy of Neil's new book '20,000 Posts and still going
    > strong'

    I'll take D) A nice glass of poison.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  15. Matt Burks

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 19, 2006 at 11:43am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    >>> Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

    >>I thought I was 1,000,001? You mean I was 1,000,000!? What did I win!???

    > You have a choice: -
    >
    > A) A years membership at icertify.net
    > B) An exam cram session with lowdes
    > C) A signed copy of Neil's new book '20,000 Posts and still going
    > strong'

    If they include all his posts I'll take C.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    How pensive... how totally alternative.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  16. Matt Burks

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > C) A signed copy of Neil's new book '20,000 Posts and still going
    > strong'

    that would be special wouldn't it? I only have about 9,000 left till that
    mark....

    ....think I should do that THIS month?

    (ya' bastig. lumpin me in with icertify and lowdes....)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - What if you're happy and you don't know it?

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  17. Matt Burks

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #Jb#:

    > I'll take D) A nice glass of poison.

    I'll console your wife...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Confucius say: One minute shut mouth worth one hour explanation

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  18. Matt Burks

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> C) A signed copy of Neil's new book '20,000 Posts and still going
    >> strong'

    > Man, that book's been out for a long time now. Wasn't it first
    > published around 1996?

    don't you MAKE me post up to 20,000....

    you're kids will miss you....

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  19. Matt Burks

    > If they include all his posts I'll take C.

    finally some appreciation for my work here...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - "marge, we're getting some drive-through, then we're doin' it twice".

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  20. Matt Burks

    > On Jan 19, 2006 at 11:08am "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >>
    >>> I would like to maintain some semblance of a life you know.

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that's the funniest thing I've ever read....

    > This from a guy who has a reference to the Starland Vocal Band in his
    > sig?

    but I never CLAIMED to have a life...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was
    probably worth it.

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006