    If you'd like to take a look feel free.

    Thanks

    http://forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

    Matt Burks, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Matt Burks

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Matt Burks:

    > .hitanyusertocontinue

    *BLAM*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    Remove hat to reply
    Heisenberg may have been here.

    JaR, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Matt Burks

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
    >computer talk (ie geek speak)

    Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  4. Matt Burks

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 18, 2006 at 3:54am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

    I thought I was 1,000,001? You mean I was 1,000,000!? What did I win!???

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    You do not really understand something
    unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006