  1. Anyone know what this program is?

    Is it important or can I delete it??

    Regards

    ROBERT BROOKS, Nov 3, 2004

  2. ROBERT BROOKS

    Brian Guest

    "ROBERT BROOKS" <@ntlworld.com> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:seaid.195$...
    > Anyone know what this program is?
    >
    > Is it important or can I delete it??
    >
    > Regards

    its part of the spybot package.. if you don't use spybot then.........

    Brian, Nov 3, 2004

  3. ROBERT BROOKS

    AskXperts Guest

    Hi,

    I invite you to post your question at http://www.askxperts.com

    It's a free expert community where your questions are send to many experts.

    Cheers!

    AskXperts, Nov 4, 2004
  4. ROBERT BROOKS

    Thor Guest

    As you can see, the question was already answered. He need not visit your
    stupid website.

    Thor, Nov 4, 2004