    Could you please tell if Microsoft provide on-site training for this product?
    if not, could you tell where I can find instruction of this product
    especially for QA?
    petaNew, Apr 16, 2008

  2. petaNew

    Gerry Guest

    There is no product called "team server 2008". Can you elaborate a little
    more on what product you are searching for training on?

    Gerry

    Gerry, May 1, 2008

  3. "Gerry" <> wrote in message

    > "petaNew" <> wrote in message
    >> Could you please tell if Microsoft provide on-site training for this
    >> product?
    >> if not, could you tell where I can find instruction of this product
    >> especially for QA?

    > There is no product called "team server 2008". Can you elaborate a little
    > more on what product you are searching for training on?

    The O.P. is referring to the product known as "Visual Studio 2008 Team
    Foundation Server".

    There is a MOC course defined for this product, but the MOC has not yet been
    published,
    or if it's been published, there aren't any centers certified to teach
    the course.

    Whatever the reason, there are not yet any "class schedules uploaded" for
    this course.

    Implementing and Administering Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation
    Server
    Course 6215: Two days; Instructor-led

    See http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/6215APrelim.mspx for
    additional information.

    There's also this related course:

    Effective Team Development Using Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
    Course 6214A: Three days; Instructor-Led

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/6214APrelim.mspx

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 6, 2008