  1. My teacher said that I should not pursue my MCSE because
    its a market full of fluffers and stuff.

    Why does she say this?
    Robby Ulanderson, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Robby Ulanderson

    Consultant Guest

    because she is in touch with the industry and has nothing to gain from you
    obtaining it. sounds like good advice.

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Robby Ulanderson

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Robby Ulanderson wrote:
    > My teacher said that I should not pursue my MCSE because
    > its a market full of fluffers and stuff.
    >
    > Why does she say this?

    Have you thought to ask her?

    --
    Regards
    Neil
    Neil Simpson, Jul 7, 2004
  4. >Why does she say this?

    she keeps getting turned down by those cool dudes eddiepox, cobol &
    don.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004