  1. Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
    my mouth?

    Klaus Schadenfruede, Apr 21, 2009

  2. Klaus Schadenfruede

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:31:13 +0200, Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:

    > Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of trust
    > and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
    > my mouth?

    That situation would NEVER arise.

    Aardvark, Apr 21, 2009

  3. Klaus Schadenfruede

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:
    Klaus Schadenfruede
    <> wrote:

    > Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:31:13 +0200

    Why are you hiding and pretending to be someone else?

    Ashamed of your lifestyle?

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Apr 21, 2009
  4. Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
    > Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    > trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
    > my mouth?

    Odd, that you would even think about this.

    --

    “I know many extremely dangerous psychopaths,
    and I believe you are not qualified to be one.”

    Cole Firearms Inc., Apr 21, 2009
  5. Klaus Schadenfruede

    chuckcar Guest

    Klaus Schadenfruede <>
    wrote in

    > Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    > trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your
    > balls in my mouth?

    Absolutely nothing. It's not as if they're ever going to use them.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 21, 2009
  6. Klaus Schadenfruede

    zvnteq7 Guest

    Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
    > Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    > trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
    > my mouth?

    I thought it was balls dangling on the other's forehead, I'm gay AND I
    watched John Water's 'Pecker'!

    zvnteq7, Apr 21, 2009
  7. Klaus Schadenfruede spilled the beans:
    > Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    > trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
    > my mouth?

    Yes...but I have a very active imagination!

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org

    _..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
    ,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
    : `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
    : .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
    : .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
    : .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
    :. .::' ::: : `: .:::
    `: .:: : : .::'
    : .:: . :. .::
    : ::' `: .::.
    .\ `: ,: :. : .::.:
    :.\ :. :.: :`: .' .::.:
    ::`. : :':: : `: : .;'.:
    : `.; :'.:: : :: ;:' ::
    . :' .::. .: .:: :
    : :' ::: :' .:: .
    : `:: : .::
    :' .::. .: .:::
    : .::: ,:. .:. :' .:::
    : .:::,' `:. ,' `:.: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    `._ .::'.`._.::' `._.::'.`._ .::' _ Seal _
    ~~~ :: :: ~~~

    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 21, 2009
  8. Klaus Schadenfruede

    Guest

    zvnteq7 wrote:
    > Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
    > > Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    > > trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
    > > my mouth?
    > >

    > I thought it was balls dangling on the other's forehead, I'm gay AND I
    > watched John Water's 'Pecker'!

    Mother Mary full of grace, it's a miracle, Mary talks

    Larry no teabaggin!

    , Apr 22, 2009
  9. §ñühw¤£f, ye hedge-born dissembling villain, die and be damned, ye
    tehee'd:

    > Klaus Schadenfruede spilled the beans:
    >> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    >> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your
    >> balls in my mouth?
    >>

    > Yes...but I have a very active imagination!

    lmao

    Hu Flung Dung, Apr 22, 2009
  10. Klaus Schadenfruede

    zvnteq7 Guest

    wrote:

    > zvnteq7 wrote:
    >> Klaus Schadenfruede wrote:
    >>> Amongst the male gay community it represents the highest form of
    >>> trust and love. Can you imagine what I could do to you if I had your balls in
    >>> my mouth?
    >>>

    >> I thought it was balls dangling on the other's forehead, I'm gay AND I
    >> watched John Water's 'Pecker'!

    > Mother Mary full of grace, it's a miracle, Mary talks
    >
    > Larry no teabaggin!

    HEY MARY!

    zvnteq7, Apr 22, 2009