  1. PEPE

    PEPE Guest

    BMW
    PEPE, Oct 13, 2003

  2. "PEPE" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > BMW

    IAWTP

    --
    Fris "Bring More WIMMINS" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 13, 2003

  3. PEPE

    Dragon Guest

    Mercedes (S Class to be exact)

    Dragon, Oct 13, 2003
  4. PEPE

    Lance Guest

    Al Bundy's 71 Dodge .... a real chick magnet

    Lance, Oct 14, 2003
  5. PEPE

    Consultant Guest

    74 chevy vega wagon gt

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2003
  6. PEPE

    Jtyc Guest

    > 74 chevy vega wagon gt

    94 Saturn SL2.

    It's the bong baby!
    Jtyc, Oct 14, 2003
  7. PEPE

    JaR Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > 74 chevy vega wagon gt

    AMC Pacer!

    Tha's the shiznitz!

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 14, 2003
  8. JaR wrote:
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> 74 chevy vega wagon gt

    > AMC Pacer!
    >
    > Tha's the shiznitz!

    AMC Gremlin

    What more perfect car for a computer programmer.

    My Dad used to be an AMC dealer, and I used to have a (used) Gremlin with a
    speedometer that got me two speeding tickets.

    --
    Fris "I wondered why I was passing everyone in sight going the speed limit"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 14, 2003
  9. PEPE

    Consultant Guest

    who are you kidding, that car couldn't pass up a lark

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2003
  10. PEPE

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > who are you kidding, that car couldn't pass up a lark

    'Scuse me, but my grampa used to drive a Lark. Everything could pass that
    car.

    Of course that's probably 'cause my grampa was driving it.

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 14, 2003
  11. PEPE

    Consultant Guest

    i meant lark, as in electric wheel chair

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2003
  12. PEPE

    > i meant lark, as in electric wheel chair

    "To be terriffic, be specific."
    *Zig Zieglar

    HTH,

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 14, 2003
  13. PEPE

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "PEPE" <> wrote in message
    > BMW

    I don't speak Swahili, Mister La Pew.
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 14, 2003
  14. PEPE

    Dragon Guest

    My car is still faster and more comfortable than all,, including
    Consultant's 'Lark' :)

    Dragon, Oct 14, 2003
  15. PEPE

    Jtyc Guest

    > My car is still faster and more comfortable than all,, including
    > Consultant's 'Lark' :)

    I have a Polaris Predator.
    Jtyc, Oct 14, 2003
  16. I have a Ford Exploder - Eddie Bomber Edition.
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 14, 2003
  17. PEPE

    Dragon Guest

    I still stand corrected. :)

    Dragon, Oct 14, 2003
  18. PEPE

    JaR Guest

    > I have a Ford Exploder - Eddie Bomber Edition.
    > Glenn

    I'm so sorry.

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 15, 2003
  19. PEPE

    KLXrider Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:53:11 -0700, "Jtyc" <>
    wrote:

    >> My car is still faster and more comfortable than all,, including
    >> Consultant's 'Lark' :)

    >I have a Polaris Predator.

    Buy something with 2 wheels and you will go faster.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18
    KLXrider, Oct 15, 2003
  20. PEPE

    Consultant Guest