    remove this very annoying virus that redirects me from my google
    searches, blocks anti virus updates and blocks security sites.
    I am also going to post it to some forums too.

    computer, Dec 27, 2008

  2. computer

    Kenry Guest

    On Dec 27, 12:11 am, computer <> wrote:
    > I have got the TDSSserv.sysvirus(I think its backdoor) How would I
    > remove this very annoyingvirusthat redirects me from my google
    > searches, blocks antivirusupdates and blocks security sites.
    > I am also going to post it to some forums too.

    You can go to Device Manager, Show Hidden Updates, Non Plug and Play
    Devices, and Disable (NOT UNINSTALL) TDSSserv.sys and that will allow
    you to update. Then go to www.freedrweb.com and download Cure It to
    remove the trojan.

    Kenry, Dec 27, 2008

  3. computer

    patpat Guest

    Here Is The best Way to Remove it. Go into Control Pannel > System > Device
    Manager > Enable Non Plug And Play > Find TDSSserv.sys > Disable it >
    Restart Computer.
    Then get a tool called Avenger and type this script into it.

    Drivers to delete:
    TDSSserv.sys

    Execute This Script And Restart Pc. Once computer restarts download
    Malwarebytes anti Malware and update it and run a scan.
    I hope this helps you.
    Ps. Are you a Bigpond suscriber because Bigpond is on the 10 most growing
    companys pished. I could tell from you homepage in your hijack this log and
    your hostname in the headers.

    patpat, Jan 3, 2009