    I have got the TDSSserv.sys virus (I think its backdoor) How would I
    remove this very annoying virus that redirects me from my google
    searches, blocks anti virus updates and blocks security sites.
    computer, Dec 27, 2008

  2. computer

    sandy58 Guest

    sandy58, Dec 27, 2008

  3. This Here Is The best Way to Remove it. Go into Control Pannel > System >
    Device Manager > Enable Non Plug And Play > Find TDSSserv.sys > Disable it >
    Restart Computer. That should stop it from attacking
    Then get a tool called Avenger and type this script into it.

    Drivers to delete:
    TDSSserv.sys

    This Will delete the driver TDSSserv.sys
    Execute This Script And Restart Pc. Once computer restarts, download
    Malwarebytes anti Malware and update it and run a scan. This will remove the
    registry entrys it makes.
    I hope this helps you.

    firefox rules, Jan 3, 2009