  1. Had one fail in less than 24 hour, this is the first time a CD has failed
    that way with me, tried to read it on 3 drives, get stuck at 89%..

    Can't read any ATIP info at all..

    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 15, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message

    > Had one fail in less than 24 hour, this is the first time a CD has failed
    > that way with me, tried to read it on 3 drives, get stuck at 89%..
    >
    > Can't read any ATIP info at all..

    Good to see you're getting a lot better. Once a few more things crap out
    you'll be as good as gold.
    ;-)
    Did you burn the CD right out to it's limits? I've found the cheap Media
    Max ones Countdown were selling can be burnt right out to the limit without
    error - 119 minute VCD. Quite a few different brands have transparent
    labels, I get the feeling that good solid labels are better and might last
    longer with luck.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jun 15, 2004