    Any suggestions : would an over the top reinstall of w2000 help? (if it can
    be done)

    Hugh
    hugh pearce, May 8, 2005

  2. hugh pearce wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I've just run whoami utility trying to faultfind why I cannot access the
    > internet but can access network PCs. DNS Internal IPs are ok and I can Ping
    > ok using 127.o.o.1 loopback etc but its reporting TCP/IP not setup or
    > configured properly and under external IP is says 'not found'
    > I'm on broadband using a router/ADSL modem
    >
    > I've ptried reinstalling TCP/IP with no luck
    >
    > Any suggestions : would an over the top reinstall of w2000 help? (if it can
    > be done)

    Trying to figure this out, you are getting Page Not Found errors? Try
    running one of the IP repair programs, like:
    http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 8, 2005

  3. hugh pearce

    hugh pearce Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Trying to figure this out, you are getting Page Not Found errors? Try
    > running one of the IP repair programs, like:
    > http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    tried this and it returns a 'lsp-fix integer value not valid' error
    indicating a winsock error
    anybody got any ideas where I go from here?
    hugh pearce, May 8, 2005
  4. hugh pearce

    Guest

    On Sun, 8 May 2005 21:18:32 +0100, "hugh pearce"
    <> wrote:

    |>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    |>> Trying to figure this out, you are getting Page Not Found errors? Try
    |>> running one of the IP repair programs, like:
    |>> http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    |>tried this and it returns a 'lsp-fix integer value not valid' error
    |>indicating a winsock error
    |>anybody got any ideas where I go from here?

    Might try:
    netsh int ip reset logfile.txt

    For XP, but for this command the same for WK2:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299357

    --
    , May 8, 2005
  5. "hugh pearce" <> wrote in message

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Trying to figure this out, you are getting Page Not Found errors? Try
    >> running one of the IP repair programs, like:
    >> http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    > tried this and it returns a 'lsp-fix integer value not valid' error
    > indicating a winsock error
    > anybody got any ideas where I go from here?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=utility to fix winsock&btnG=Google Search

    You can try some other ones.

    Duane :)
    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 9, 2005