    users but I'm still having no luck in connecting to the www from the laptop,
    when I check the status of the wireless connection it is still showing
    TCP/IPnot enabled..............please help and thanks in advance!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFz?=, Jan 12, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFz?=

    David Hettel Guest

    How have you enable TCP/IP for all users? Have you gone into Network
    Connections, right click on the wireless icon, clicked on properties and
    enabled it there? Then rebooted the computer?

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Hi
    Did you check the laptop's Wireless settings to make sure that it is
    configured as your Wireless Router/Access Point.
    May be there is security mismatch. May be he is on static IP that does not
    match your system.
    Computers connect automatically to a foreign Wireless only if they are
    configured for Auto Network configuration, and there is No security on both
    the Wireless source and the computer.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 12, 2007