TCL on a cisco 3845 question from a Newbie

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Markus P, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. Markus P

    Markus P Guest

    Hi,

    maybe you can give me some answers to my questions:

    I'm thinking of buying a cisco 3845 to test some TCL scripts - can
    anybody of you confirm a cisco 3845 is fine for this? Do I need a
    special IOS version or feature set?

    The problem to solve is, to use a cisco 3845 as Gateway and execute a
    TCL script which overwrites the DNIS with the SIP To: number.

    I hope, you understand at least a bit what I want to do.

    Thanks in Advance!

    Markus Ploerer

    Markus P, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Hi Markus,

    You may also wish to investigate the Cisco-centric Open Source
    Initiative Forum:

    http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=25401

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

    www.BradReese.Com, Sep 8, 2006