    hours after the camera has done an auto shut down? Will it keep waking it
    for interval shots?

    Jimmy

    Jimmy Smith, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Jimmy Smith

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    If you are talking about an EOS 3 the camera doesn't shut down, just takes
    it easy - no power is being consumed. The remote does everything necessary
    to fire teh shutter, whether you set it for one second or 99.99 hours

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    "Jimmy Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Does this unit "wake" the camera if you set it to snap a picture a couple

    of

    Tony Spadaro, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Jimmy Smith wrote:

    > Does this unit "wake" the camera if you set it to snap a picture a couple of
    > hours after the camera has done an auto shut down? Will it keep waking it
    > for interval shots?
    >
    > Jimmy

    Yes and yes.

    -Dave