TBone

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Rmx5aW5nUmFiYml0?=, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. Here you go a piping hot can of STFU

    : )P

    =?Utf-8?B?Rmx5aW5nUmFiYml0?=, Mar 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Rmx5aW5nUmFiYml0?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > Here you go a piping hot can of STFU

    Cool, this stuff comes in cans now? I always preferred fresh, mind you.
    Usually for canned, I prefer whoop-a**.

    STFU?

    St. Francis University?
    Simon Thinks Flying's Unusual?

    Seriously, if you don't like the way we treat braindumpers and lazy people
    around here, the plonk key is right up th... oh, nevermind. You'd need to
    learn how to use an actual newsreader for that.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 13, 2006