    what does it mean when it says the box is locked?
    thanks.
    nerdmann

    NERDMANN, Oct 1, 2005

  2. NERDMANN

    NERDMANN Guest

    NERDMANN wrote:
    > ok, when i try to recieve mail on T'BIRD, it asks for a password. i
    > give it the password, but it says the box is locked. whats up with
    > that? i know the box isnt locked and the password is correct, because i
    > can access my account via webmail.
    > i asked about T'BIRD earlier, because i installed a different version on
    > a different computer. anyway, both look identical to me as far as info
    > in the account tabs.
    > what does it mean when it says the box is locked?
    > thanks.
    > nerdmann

    NERD: lol, well, i can SEND emails! (not just to usenet.)
    nerdmann
    maybe if a shake the computer really really hard...

    NERDMANN, Oct 1, 2005

  3. NERDMANN

    ar@x Guest

    "NERDMANN" <> wrote in message
    > NERDMANN wrote:
    >> ok, when i try to recieve mail on T'BIRD, it asks for a password. i give
    >> it the password, but it says the box is locked. whats up with that? i
    >> know the box isnt locked and the password is correct, because i can
    >> access my account via webmail.
    >> i asked about T'BIRD earlier, because i installed a different version on
    >> a different computer. anyway, both look identical to me as far as info
    >> in the account tabs.
    >> what does it mean when it says the box is locked?
    >> thanks.
    >> nerdmann

    > NERD: lol, well, i can SEND emails! (not just to usenet.)
    > nerdmann
    > maybe if a shake the computer really really hard...

    Its nice when someone can resolve his/her own problems just
    by talking to himself in public :)

    --
    Kes

    ar@x, Oct 1, 2005
  4. NERDMANN

    NERDMANN Guest

    NERD: lol, well, i can SEND emails! (not just to usenet.)
    >>nerdmann
    >>maybe if a shake the computer really really hard...

    > Its nice when someone can resolve his/her own problems just
    > by talking to himself in public :)

    NERD: just one more to freakin resolve.
    nerdmann

    NERDMANN, Oct 1, 2005