    SNOman Guest

    I'm feeling lazy and cannot be bothered googling. How do you Export
    email messages from thunderbird?

    SNOman, Jan 19, 2005

  2. SNOman

    Thor Guest

    begin : around Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:14 SNOman spoke to nz.comp of :

    > I'm feeling lazy and cannot be bothered googling. How do you Export
    > email messages from thunderbird?

    You use it's export tool how else.

    --
    *~~Use a decent browser and email client~~ *
    http://www.mozilla.org

    Thor, Jan 19, 2005

  3. SNOman

    Invisible Guest

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:17:21 +1300, Thor <> wrote:

    >begin : around Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:14 SNOman spoke to nz.comp of :
    >
    >> I'm feeling lazy and cannot be bothered googling. How do you Export
    >> email messages from thunderbird?

    >You use it's export tool how else.

    Grab this while you can:
    http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

    Invisible, Jan 19, 2005
  4. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    Thor wrote:
    > begin : around Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:14 SNOman spoke to nz.comp of :
    >

    >>I'm feeling lazy and cannot be bothered googling. How do you Export
    >>email messages from thunderbird?

    > You use it's export tool how else.

    and that would be where?

    SNOman, Jan 19, 2005
  5. SNOman

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:14:14 +1300, in message
    <cskfpm$hcr$>, SNOman wrote:

    > I'm feeling lazy and cannot be bothered googling.

    I'm feeling lazy and can't bother trying to figure which export format
    you want.

    > How do you Export
    > email messages from thunderbird?

    To export messages in mbox file format:

    Thunderbird's mail files are already in mbox file format (the files
    without extension, e.g. "Inbox", not "Inbox.msf").

    Just copy the file.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."

    Ralph Fox, Jan 19, 2005