    sometimes want to edit mail that I forward with comments.

    Pete
    Who is using T'Bird so he has no SIG file.

    Peter Arnold, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Peter Arnold

    Himm Guest

    Peter Arnold wrote:

    > When i forward mail, it is reduced to a file. Why? Can I stop that. I
    > sometimes want to edit mail that I forward with comments.
    >
    > Pete
    > Who is using T'Bird so he has no SIG file.

    tools, account settings, composition & addressing - can choos how to
    forward emails, inline or as an attachment, you can also have a
    signature file.

    ~Himm

    Himm, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Peter Arnold

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Peter Arnold wrote:

    > When i forward mail, it is reduced to a file. Why? Can I stop that. I
    > sometimes want to edit mail that I forward with comments.
    >
    > Pete
    > Who is using T'Bird so he has no SIG file.

    Why don't you have a signature with TB? Personal choice?

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    .BRIAN., Aug 4, 2004
  4. Peter Arnold

    Peter Arnold Guest

    T'Bird SIG file(s)

    ..BRIAN. wrote:

    > Peter Arnold wrote:
    >
    >> When i forward mail, it is reduced to a file. Why? Can I stop that.
    >> I sometimes want to edit mail that I forward with comments.
    >>
    >> Pete
    >> Who is using T'Bird so he has no SIG file.

    > Why don't you have a signature with TB? Personal choice?

    I need a choice of about 6 SIg file for various reasons. That is my
    bigest complait since trying this software as compared to AGENT.

    I am aso unhappy that I cannot "drag and Drop" in the address book.

    Pete

    Peter Arnold, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Peter Arnold

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Re: T'Bird SIG file(s)

    Peter Arnold wrote:

    >> Why don't you have a signature with TB? Personal choice?
    >>

    > I need a choice of about 6 SIg file for various reasons. That is my
    > bigest complait since trying this software as compared to AGENT.

    Have you looked at the TagZilla extension?

    .BRIAN., Aug 4, 2004
  6. Peter Arnold

    Peter Arnold Guest

    Re: T'Bird SIG file(s)

    ..BRIAN. wrote:

    > Peter Arnold wrote:
    >

    >>> Why don't you have a signature with TB? Personal choice?
    >>>

    >> I need a choice of about 6 SIg file for various reasons. That is my
    >> bigest complait since trying this software as compared to AGENT.
    >>

    > Have you looked at the TagZilla extension?

    TagZilla seem to only automate 1 SIG file. MAybe I am just dense on this.

    Pete

    Peter Arnold, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Peter Arnold

    Pun Krocker Guest

    Re: T'Bird SIG file(s)

    On this day, 04/Aug/04 18:13, Peter Arnold said the following:
    > .BRIAN. wrote:

    >>> I need a choice of about 6 SIg file for various reasons. That is my
    >>> bigest complait since trying this software as compared to AGENT.
    >>>

    >> Have you looked at the TagZilla extension?
    >>

    > TagZilla seem to only automate 1 SIG file. MAybe I am just dense on this.
    >
    > Pete

    Just don't use automatic, use cntrl J instead, and add your choice.

    Cheers

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk