    Spellcheck menu command.

    --
    http://kmgerich.com/archive/000071.html
    Splibbilla, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Splibbilla

    Travis Evans Guest

    On Saturday 16 July 2005 04:40, Splibbilla wrote:

    > version 1.0+ (20050712)
    >
    > so far... and maybe this feature is in the new (current stable) TB
    > 1.0.5... Spellcheck as you type.
    > seems much more convenient than the multiple sweeps of the Spellcheck
    > necessary when I used the separate Spellcheck process. (which is still
    > available, though i had no need for it)
    >
    > But i discovered one problem.
    > i context-clicked on an underlined (misspelt) word, but accidentally
    > clicked on an incorrect correction word. So, I used Ctrl+Z (Undo) But
    > this undid an edit done *previous* to my typo review to undo, and
    > ignored my miss-clicked correction choice. Undo had no effect upon
    > Spellcheck menu command.

    I did some searching, and it appears that this has been reported.
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewt...days=0&postorder=asc&postsperpage=15&start=30
    However, the developer said that it was "not likely to be fixed." He
    also conveniently failed to explain why.

    --
    Travis Evans
    [The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to
    Travis Evans, Jul 17, 2005

  3. Splibbilla

    Splibbilla Guest

    Travis Evans <> in

    >> ignored my miss-clicked correction choice. Undo had no effect upon
    >> Spellcheck menu command.

    > I did some searching, and it appears that this has been reported.
    > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=202475&postdays=0&postord
    > er=asc&postsperpage=15&start=30 However, the developer said that it
    > was "not likely to be fixed." He also conveniently failed to explain
    > why.

    thanks for that info
    Splibbilla, Jul 19, 2005