    is set to Normal so it's not that.

    Or am I missing something obvious? Tnaks
    Doug

    Doug, Dec 3, 2010

  2. Doug

    Doug Guest

    On 12/12/2010 2:48 AM, dilbert firestorm wrote:
    > On 12/3/2010 5:47 PM, Doug wrote:
    >> I used to be able to not have to see the from, subject,to lines etc.
    >> There was a little box to close it or open. It gave me a choice With
    >> this version there is no closing it. What a waste of space! View header
    >> is set to Normal so it's not that.
    >>
    >> Or am I missing something obvious? Tnaks
    >> Doug

    > did you install the compact header add on when u upgraded?

    Didn't know there was such a thing. I have the same version at work and
    the little x close box is on there. Where would I find this add on? Or,
    does 3.1.7, which they're offering now, fix this? Thanks

    Doug, Dec 12, 2010

  3. Doug

    Doug Guest

    On 12/12/2010 2:48 AM, dilbert firestorm wrote:
    > On 12/3/2010 5:47 PM, Doug wrote:
    >> I used to be able to not have to see the from, subject,to lines etc.
    >> There was a little box to close it or open. It gave me a choice With
    >> this version there is no closing it. What a waste of space! View header
    >> is set to Normal so it's not that.
    >>
    >> Or am I missing something obvious? Tnaks
    >> Doug

    > did you install the compact header add on when u upgraded?

    Found It
    Thank you
    Don't understand why it is on same version at work and I have NO addons
    whatsover installed. Ah the mysteries of life.

    Doug, Dec 18, 2010