    but when I click it... nothing.

    Any ideas?

    Nick.
    Nick de Graeve, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Nick de Graeve

    Moz Champion Guest

    Nick de Graeve wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I got Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.1 (20040626) on my Mandrake 10-box. My
    > settings and mails from a previous version remain intact.
    >
    > Still, no e-mail can be sent nor received. Newsgroups don't work either.
    >
    > I get no errors. No "connection timeout", etc. messages. There just
    > doesn't happen a thing. The "Stop the current transfer"-button is active
    > but when I click it... nothing.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Nick.

    You may wish to post to

    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

    with this question

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Nick de Graeve wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I got Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.1 (20040626) on my Mandrake 10-box. My
    > settings and mails from a previous version remain intact.
    >
    > Still, no e-mail can be sent nor received. Newsgroups don't work either.
    >
    > I get no errors. No "connection timeout", etc. messages. There just
    > doesn't happen a thing. The "Stop the current transfer"-button is active
    > but when I click it... nothing.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Solved it by removing user_pref("network.online", false); and
    user_pref("offline.startup_state", 0); from prefs.js

    NdG.
    --
    Nick's Auditorium: http://users.pandora.be/nicks_auditorium
    History of and technical information on movie sound systems.
    Nick de Graeve, Jul 12, 2004