    Automatically perform the associated action with each of the following
    file types
    , Jan 1, 2006

  2. Re: TB 1.0.6 - How do you add files types and actions to the "Automaticallyperform" section?

    wrote:
    > Thunderbird 1.0.6
    >
    > How do you add files types and actions to the following screen?
    >
    > Tools > Options > Attachments
    > File Types
    > Automatically perform the associated action with each of the following
    > file types

    This populated on an as needed basis. When you get an attachment, and
    decide on a program/action for the file type, it is added to the list.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> How do you add files types and actions to the following screen?
    >> Tools > Options > Attachments
    >> File Types
    >> Automatically perform the associated action with each of the following
    >> file types

    > This populated on an as needed basis. When you get an attachment, and
    > decide on a program/action for the file type, it is added to the list.

    TB isn't asking me what to use. I removed all the entries. Then I sent
    myself mail with a .jpg. I get no questions and the .jpgs do not
    display, they just show as files in the "Attachments" area at the
    bottom of the window.
    , Jan 2, 2006
  4. Re: TB 1.0.6 - How do you add files types and actions to the "Automaticallyperform" section?

    wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >>> How do you add files types and actions to the following screen?
    >>> Tools > Options > Attachments
    >>> File Types
    >>> Automatically perform the associated action with each of the following
    >>> file types

    >> This populated on an as needed basis. When you get an attachment, and
    >> decide on a program/action for the file type, it is added to the list.

    > TB isn't asking me what to use. I removed all the entries. Then I sent
    > myself mail with a .jpg. I get no questions and the .jpgs do not
    > display, they just show as files in the "Attachments" area at the
    > bottom of the window.

    Double click on the attachment, that should bring up the dialog.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >Double click on the attachment, that should bring up the dialog.

    That worked. Thank you.
    , Jan 2, 2006