Tax threshold lift may not happen - Cullen

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by jedmeister, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. jedmeister

    jedmeister Guest

    jedmeister, Feb 15, 2006

  2. jedmeister

    David Guest

    David, Feb 15, 2006

  3. jedmeister

    Andrew Guest

    David wrote:
    > jedmeister wrote:
    >> Cullen can take his tax cut and shove it up his @#$@#%.
    >>
    >> http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3573402a10,00.html
    >>
    >> That smirky look he gets on his face is worse than any words he says.
    >>

    > That of course has everything to do with computers.

    well it did have a web link which has something to do with computers....
    i could give him that

    Andrew, Feb 15, 2006
  4. jedmeister

    Rob J Guest

    In article <OCzIf.148831$>,
    says...
    > Cullen can take his tax cut and shove it up his @#$@#%.
    >
    > http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3573402a10,00.html
    >
    > That smirky look he gets on his face is worse than any words he says.

    They are all liars in the Labour party.

    Rob J, Feb 15, 2006
  5. jedmeister

    JC Guest

    Rob J wrote:
    > In article <OCzIf.148831$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Cullen can take his tax cut and shove it up his @#$@#%.
    >>
    >>http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3573402a10,00.html
    >>
    >>That smirky look he gets on his face is worse than any words he says.

    > They are all liars in the Labour party.

    Who cares, take it to nz.general or utimately, nz.politics.
    This is nz.comp, we dont need crap in an interesting and informative
    newsgroup when there are groups specifically for the subject of politics.

    JC, Feb 16, 2006