    cut Social Security (three percent).

    http://elections.firedoglake.com/2011/01/03/to-reduce-deficit-most-
    americans-support-higher-taxes-for-the-rich/

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 4, 2011

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    83LowRider Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > its what real americans want:
    > In order to balance the budget, 61 percent of Americans would rather
    > start by taxing the rich more and 20 percent would cut defense
    > spending. Very few people would mess with Medicare (four percent) or
    > cut Social Security (three percent).

    And that would likely be the same 60% who receive
    more from the federal gov't than they pay in.

    "60 percent of American families will as a group receive
    more in government spending than they pay in taxes."
    http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/25195.html

    83LowRider, Jan 4, 2011

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 06:01:53 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    > its what real americans want:
    > In order to balance the budget, 61 percent of Americans would rather
    > start by taxing the rich more and 20 percent would cut defense spending.
    > Very few people would mess with Medicare (four percent) or cut Social
    > Security (three percent).
    >
    > http://elections.firedoglake.com/2011/01/03/to-reduce-deficit-most-
    > americans-support-higher-taxes-for-the-rich/

    Unfortunately your corporate overlords would never allow such sensible
    and popular solutions to be adopted, mate.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 4, 2011
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    NotMe Guest

    "83LowRider" <> wrote in message
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> its what real americans want:
    >> In order to balance the budget, 61 percent of Americans would rather
    >> start by taxing the rich more and 20 percent would cut defense
    >> spending. Very few people would mess with Medicare (four percent) or
    >> cut Social Security (three percent).

    > And that would likely be the same 60% who receive
    > more from the federal gov't than they pay in.
    >
    > "60 percent of American families will as a group receive
    > more in government spending than they pay in taxes."
    > http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/25195.html

    Not considered is that the 60% provide the labor and other benefits that
    allow the other 40% to prosper to the point where they pay more in tax than
    they receive in benefits.

    Curious how do you balance the stated fact that Warren Buffett pays a lower
    tax rate than his secretary.

    NotMe, Jan 4, 2011
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    83LowRider Guest

    NotMe wrote:

    >>> its what real americans want:
    >>> In order to balance the budget, 61 percent of Americans would rather
    >>> start by taxing the rich more and 20 percent would cut defense
    >>> spending. Very few people would mess with Medicare (four percent) or
    >>> cut Social Security (three percent).

    >> And that would likely be the same 60% who receive
    >> more from the federal gov't than they pay in.
    >>
    >> "60 percent of American families will as a group receive
    >> more in government spending than they pay in taxes."
    >> http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/25195.html

    > Not considered is that the 60% provide the labor and other benefits
    > that allow the other 40% to prosper to the point where they pay more
    > in tax than they receive in benefits.
    >
    > Curious how do you balance the stated fact that Warren Buffett pays a
    > lower tax rate than his secretary.

    The 60% figure has nothing to do with Warren Buffet.

    His secretary is one who is likely to receive more than
    she pays. That will not be true with Buffet.

    83LowRider, Jan 4, 2011
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    83LowRider Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > What a lieing sack of crap.

    So you are saying Buffett receives more than he pays
    in?

    > Make the world a better place by *one* and off yerself :)

    The tolerance of liberals never ceases to amaze me.

    > His secretary has *LESS* investments, less income, and LESS FUCKING
    > CAPITAL TO BEGIN WITH, FUCKCHOP.

    Uh, yeah he does Captain Obvious. And without him and
    his riches, thousands of people would be unemployed
    and not have health care. Do you expect his secretary
    to make the same amout he does? Should a janitor at
    GM make the same as the CEO?

    > Therefore, it stands to reason that her taxes will eat a larger
    > portion of her overall earnings than senor Buffets will.

    What someone makes when all is said and done was not,
    and is not the issue. 60% receive more than they pay in.
    60% want rich people to pay more. Coincidence? I think not.

    > Now go stand in front of a train.

    Why, do you feel threatened?

    83LowRider, Jan 4, 2011
  7. 83LowRider <> pinched this steaming loaf
    <ig09ia$kda$-september.org>:

    >§nühw¤£f wrote:
    >

    >> What a lieing sack of crap.

    >So you are saying Buf<SLAP>

    i'm sayin yer a worthless fucknuckle :)

    >> Make the world a better place by *one* and off yerself :)

    >The tolerance of liberals never ceases to amaze me.

    your tiny penis is a wonder of science but its nothing to crow about,
    shortdick.

    >> His secretary has *LESS* investments, less income, and LESS FUCKING
    >> CAPITAL TO BEGIN WITH, FUCKCHOP.

    >Uh, yeah he does Captain Obvious.

    he does what? wtf are yuo smoaking, baby crackhead?

    > And without him and
    >his riches, thousands of people would be unemployed
    >and not have health care. Do you expect his secretary
    >to make the same amout he does? Should a janitor at
    >GM make the same as the CEO?

    nice strawman, maybe yu can sellit fir som crack.

    >> Therefore, it stands to reason that her taxes will eat a larger
    >> portion of her overall earnings than senor Buffets will.

    >What someone makes when all is said and done was not,
    >and is not the issue. 60% receive more than they pay in.
    >60% want rich people to pay more. Coincidence? I think not.

    yer penis is 60% shorter than average.
    jus sayin :)

    >> Now go stand in front of a train.

    >Why, do you feel threatened?

    no, i feel empowered, bitch.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 5, 2011
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    83LowRider Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >> your tiny penis is a wonder of science but its nothing to crow about,

    > shortdick.

    > yer penis is 60% shorter than average.
    > jus sayin :)

    <penis envy noted>

    83LowRider, Jan 5, 2011
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    §nühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >Its ok; you can join the "Snuhwolfs Penis Fan Club".

    The penis is displayed in a jar of formaldehyde, next to what were
    his balls.

    G. Morgan, Jan 5, 2011
  10. G. Morgan <> pinched this steaming loaf
    <>:

    >§nühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >
    >>Its ok; you can join the "Snuhwolfs Penis Fan Club".

    >The penis is displayed in a jar of formaldehyde, next to what were
    >his balls.

    uh no, thts the k-man's penis idol worship & coffie klatch...

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 6, 2011