    gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
    models of tattoos here.

    http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/
    Beckham, Jun 25, 2007

  2. Beckham wrote:
    > Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
    > gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
    > models of tattoos here.
    >
    > http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

    Can you put tattoos on antique leather football helmets? Can you reduce
    the noise of a tattoo with Noise Ninja? Will your tattoo designs make me
    UNBEATABLE in Texas Hold'em? Will your tattoo designs make me eligible
    for European travel discounts? Can't think of anything for soccer,
    sorry. Good luck with your spamming though. I'm sure it's going to be a
    smashing success. Don't ever change.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Beckham

    Jack King Guest

    On Jun 25, 12:53 am, Beckham <> wrote:
    > Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
    > gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
    > models of tattoos here.
    >
    > http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

    Tattoos are for morons.
    Jack King, Jun 25, 2007
  4. Jack King wrote:
    > On Jun 25, 12:53 am, Beckham <> wrote:
    >> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
    >> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
    >> models of tattoos here.
    >>
    >> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

    > Tattoos are for morons.

    So is cross posting tripe..

    fu set
    --
    lsmft
    John McWilliams, Jun 25, 2007
  5. Beckham

    Irish Mike Guest

    I generally agree, with the exception of some traditional military tattoos.

    Irish Mike

    Irish Mike, Jun 25, 2007
  6. Ï "Irish Mike" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > I generally agree, with the exception of some traditional military

    tattoos.

    > Irish Mike

    People with tatoos are discredited in the army.I remember clearly one in the
    boot camp that was not accepted by the special forces because he had
    tattoos.(Greece being a NATO country, must be similar in USA).One day, when
    I had go to donate blood in the hospital, the doctor told one guy with
    tattos that he wouldn't allow him to give blood, for his friend, and he beat
    the doctor (!) and the police came...

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 25, 2007
  7. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios:

    > One day, when
    > I had go to donate blood in the hospital, the doctor told one guy with
    > tattos that he wouldn't allow him to give blood, for his friend, and he beat
    > the doctor (!) and the police came...

    Interesting.
    In the end, who won?
    Erick T. Barkhuis, Jun 25, 2007
  8. Beckham

    Irish Mike Guest

    "People with tattoos are discredited in the army.I remember clearly one in
    the
    boot camp that was not accepted by the special forces because he had
    tattoos."

    What the **** army were you in? I was in special forces and Airborne,
    Ranger and Special Forces tattoos are common.

    Irish Mike

    Irish Mike, Jun 25, 2007
  9. Irish Mike wrote in part:
    > "People with tattoos are discredited in the army.I remember clearly one in
    > the
    > boot camp that was not accepted by the special forces because he had
    > tattoos."
    >
    > What the **** army were you in? I was in special forces and Airborne,
    > Ranger and Special Forces tattoos are common.
    >
    > Irish Mike

    You're also a top-poster. Why do you hate America?

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jun 25, 2007
  10. Beckham

    Irish Mike Guest

    "You're also a top-poster. Why do you hate America?"

    I'm not saying all bottom posters are child molesters, I'm just saying they
    are communists.

    Irish Mike

    Irish Mike, Jun 26, 2007
  11. Irish Mike wrote:
    > "You're also a top-poster. Why do you hate America?"
    >
    > I'm not saying all bottom posters are child molesters, I'm just saying they
    > are communists.
    >
    > Irish Mike
    >
    > "Unclaimed Mysteries"
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Irish Mike wrote in part:
    >>> "People with tattoos are discredited in the army.I remember clearly one
    >>> in the
    >>> boot camp that was not accepted by the special forces because he had
    >>> tattoos."
    >>>
    >>> What the **** army were you in? I was in special forces and Airborne,
    >>> Ranger and Special Forces tattoos are common.
    >>>
    >>> Irish Mike
    >>>

    >> You're also a top-poster. Why do you hate America?
    >>
    >> --
    >> It Came From Corry Lee Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.
    >> http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    Yura freakin scream, IM. fu set
    John McWilliams, Jun 26, 2007
  12. Irish Mike wrote:
    > "People with tattoos are discredited in the army.I remember clearly one in
    > the
    > boot camp that was not accepted by the special forces because he had
    > tattoos."
    >
    > What the **** army were you in? I was in special forces and Airborne,
    > Ranger and Special Forces tattoos are common.
    >
    > Irish Mike

    This particular tattoo said: "I love Bruce"

    --
    Kenneth Sloan
    Birmingham, AL 35294-1170 http://www.cis.uab.edu/sloan/
    Kenneth Sloan, Jun 26, 2007
  13. Beckham

    Irish Mike Guest

    Well that would definitely rule him out for airborne, rangers or special
    forces. However, he could probably get in the Coast Guard - unless the
    tattoo was on his ass.

    Irish Mike

    Irish Mike, Jun 26, 2007
  14. Beckham

    Guest

    On Jun 26, 12:17 pm, Kenneth Sloan <> wrote:
    > Irish Mike wrote:
    > > "People with tattoos are discredited in the army.I remember clearly one in
    > > the
    > > boot camp that was not accepted by the special forces because he had
    > > tattoos."

    > > What the **** army were you in? I was in special forces and Airborne,
    > > Ranger and Special Forces tattoos are common.

    > > Irish Mike

    > This particular tattoo said: "I love Bruce"

    Mr. Sloan,

    How's that new football coach working out?

    a.
    , Jun 26, 2007
  15. Beckham

    Guest

    On Jun 26, 1:26 pm, "Irish Mike" <> wrote:
    > Well that would definitely rule him out for airborne, rangers or special
    > forces. However, he could probably get in the Coast Guard - unless the
    > tattoo was on his ass.

    You're kidding right?

    You were in. You *know* why they call 'em Rump Rangers, dontcha!

    a.
    , Jun 26, 2007