    of them.
    Appreciate any help.
    Ken Wiliams

    Ken, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Ken

    Jj Guest

    "Ken" <> wrote in news:ZFp0c.26689$W74.23667
    @newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    > I noticed, about 2 weeks ago, my taskbar looked different. Almost like

    3D.
    > This AM it finally (duh!) dawned on me that I have two taskbars, one in
    > front of the other. The 3D effect I am seeing is the top of the

    underlying
    > taskbar.Has anyone had this problem? If so, can you offer a remedy? I've
    > rebooted, etc. with no difference in how the taskbar(s) load. Still have

    two
    > of them.
    > Appreciate any help.
    > Ken Wiliams

    Sounds like it could be unlocked. Right click it and then click "lock the
    taskbar". When it is unlocked you can reposition the quicklaunch seperator.

    Jj, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Ken

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ken said:

    > I noticed, about 2 weeks ago, my taskbar looked different. Almost like 3D.
    > This AM it finally (duh!) dawned on me that I have two taskbars, one in
    > front of the other. The 3D effect I am seeing is the top of the underlying
    > taskbar.Has anyone had this problem? If so, can you offer a remedy? I've
    > rebooted, etc. with no difference in how the taskbar(s) load. Still have two
    > of them.
    > Appreciate any help.
    > Ken Wiliams

    A young lady asked her mechanic what was wrong with her car, he said "crap in
    the carburettor", "oh really?" she replied, "how often?"

    Mind you, not knowing what brand of carburettor she had, maybe the mechanic was
    right.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Ken

    °Mike° Guest

    You operating system is?

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:52:57 GMT, in
    <ZFp0c.26689$>
    Ken scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Sorry. XP Home Edition

    Ken

    Ken, Feb 29, 2004
  6. Ken

    °Mike° Guest

    Right, have you really got two taskbars, or are you talking
    about the way it looks when it is unlocked in non-classic
    view? If so, right click on the taskbar and lock it.

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:06:10 GMT, in
    <6vs0c.27195$>
    Ken scrawled:

    °Mike°, Feb 29, 2004