    The taskbar is unlocked but it wont slide down to a smaller size. Could
    someone tell me how to do it Thank You, My OS is WinXP Pro
    Cheers and thanks

    Ockerr, Jul 21, 2006

  2. Ockerr

    Fred Guest

    Ockerr wrote:
    > Hi Guys
    > Dont know what Ive done, But I enlarged my Task bar at the Bottom of
    > my Monitor to add a few icons and now its about 25 mm high, before it
    > was about 12 mm high. Now the icons by the clock are all grouped
    > together on top of each other instead of being on one line.
    > The taskbar is unlocked but it wont slide down to a smaller size.
    > Could someone tell me how to do it Thank You, My OS is WinXP Pro
    > Cheers and thanks

    You should have an upright line next to the start box. Grab it with the
    mouse and pull it down.

    Fred, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Ockerr

    ross Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:56:32 +1200, "Ockerr" <> wrote:

    >Hi Guys
    >Dont know what Ive done, But I enlarged my Task bar at the Bottom of my
    >Monitor to add a few icons and now its about 25 mm high, before it was about
    >12 mm high. Now the icons by the clock are all grouped together on top of
    >each other instead of being on one line.
    >The taskbar is unlocked but it wont slide down to a smaller size. Could
    >someone tell me how to do it Thank You, My OS is WinXP Pro
    >Cheers and thanks

    That's where Sysyem Restore comes into its own!

    ross

    ross, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Ockerr

    Ockerr Guest

    "ProfGene"

    it worked I tried all the suggestions, But the only one that worked was
    retore Defaults.
    Strange..I leant a lot in the experiment, But I dont know why the other
    suggestions didnt work.
    Thanks everyone for the Help
    Cheers... ( I wonder how long it will stay like it )

    Ockerr, Jul 21, 2006
  5. "ProfGene" <> wrote in message
    > Ockerr wrote:
    >> Hi Guys
    >> Dont know what Ive done, But I enlarged my Task bar at the Bottom of my
    >> Monitor to add a few icons and now its about 25 mm high, before it was
    >> about
    >> 12 mm high. Now the icons by the clock are all grouped together on top of
    >> each other instead of being on one line.
    >> The taskbar is unlocked but it wont slide down to a smaller size. Could
    >> someone tell me how to do it Thank You, My OS is WinXP Pro
    >> Cheers and thanks
    >>

    > You could try going into control panel, Task Bar and restoring defaults.

    Or grab the corner and drag it down toward the bottom.

    Richard Blaine, Jul 21, 2006
  6. Ockerr

    ProfGene Guest

    ProfGene, Jul 21, 2006