    Thanks,
    Robin
    I'm a Kid At Heart! Visit Heart-N-Soul Today!
    Robin, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Robin

    Scraggy Guest

    Robin wrote:
    > How do I make the taskbar in Windows XP show more that 3 items on the
    > left side? If I have more than three items, it puts an >> and I have
    > to click on that to get the other items to show.
    > Thanks,
    > Robin
    > I'm a Kid At Heart! Visit Heart-N-Soul Today!

    Right click on an empty area of the bar >Uncheck "Lock the Taskbar" >Drag
    the border that has appeared to the desired position. Relock the taskbar.
    --
    My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it.
    Whoever found them spends less than she does. -- Henny Youngman
    Scraggy, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Robin wrote:
    > How do I make the taskbar in Windows XP show more that 3 items on the
    > left side? If I have more than three items, it puts an >> and I have
    > to click on that to get the other items to show.
    > Thanks,
    > Robin
    > I'm a Kid At Heart! Visit Heart-N-Soul Today!

    Well boo-fucking-hoo - get something else to worry about and quit being so
    fucking anal! A mentally-retarded baboon could have figured it out in less
    time.

    Fucktard.

    on salads.
    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 12, 2005