    Anyone have any idea what can be happening here please?

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
    Terry Pinnell, Mar 19, 2008

  2. Terry Pinnell

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:27:58 +0000, Terry Pinnell
    <> wrote:

    >Raised this a couple of months ago, with no solution. Happening fairly
    >often now, so keen to find a fix.

    Did you read Elmo's reply?

    Did it work? Did it not work?
    Evan Platt, Mar 19, 2008

  3. Evan Platt <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:27:58 +0000, Terry Pinnell
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Raised this a couple of months ago, with no solution. Happening fairly
    >>often now, so keen to find a fix.

    >Did you read Elmo's reply?

    Yes.

    >Did it work? Did it not work?

    No, unfortunately not. The options were somewhat ambiguous and also
    seemed to overlap, but I tried several and none worked. In fact,
    earlier today I tried the tool again, with same result.

    I rebooted and have the items back, but I'd love to know what the
    cause is!

    BTW, what do you *call* a minimized item in the taskbar? An item? An
    entry? Note that my taskbar as a *whole* is not greyed out. I still
    have the Quick Launch items and the System Tray things ion the right.

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
    Terry Pinnell, Mar 19, 2008