    Would like to know what it looks like and where its located on my harddrive.

    Is it located in the Thunderbird folder or in the doc and app section?

    cheers and thanks in advance.
    --- The Boffin ---, Jun 22, 2004

  2. --- The Boffin ---

    mike555 Guest

    --- The Boffin --- <mmm@com> wrote in message news:<40d77c0a$>...
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > just wondering if anyone knows where the icon is located because at
    > present when I get an email a space opens up on my task bar but I don't
    > see an icon of any kind.
    >
    > Would like to know what it looks like and where its located on my harddrive.
    >
    > Is it located in the Thunderbird folder or in the doc and app section?
    >
    > cheers and thanks in advance.

    === I think they are in .. C:\Program Files\Mozilla
    Thunderbird\chrome\icons\default ... but of course you can change
    the icon if it looks weird to you (it does to me- kinda like an
    envelope with a wig ) there is a ton of places to get icons on the web
    .... www.it-mate.com.uk comes to mind
    .... hope this helps...... Mike555 ===========
    mike555, Jul 2, 2004