    I can make them smaller. Also, the clock, how can I stop the day being
    displayed, something else that suddenly happened.

    TIA
    EnJay, Oct 10, 2004

  2. EnJay

    colin Guest

    EnJay <> wrote in message
    news:ckbhq4$94f$...
    > Hi
    >
    > Can someone please tell me why the icons should suddenly get bigger and

    how
    > I can make them smaller. Also, the clock, how can I stop the day being
    > displayed, something else that suddenly happened.
    >
    > TIA

    <quote on>
    properties) and then click the "settings" tab. Then drag the screen
    resolution slider to the right one step, and click apply. Repeat as
    necessary until you get back to the resolution you desire.
    <quote off>

    A similar situation was posted by someone else a week ago; and the `above`
    was the fix for it. (supplied by Thor)

    As for your clock; someone with XP will have to answer that one. (98SE here)
    colin, Oct 10, 2004

  3. EnJay

    Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:43:18 +0100, "EnJay" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Can someone please tell me why the icons should suddenly get bigger and how
    >I can make them smaller. Also, the clock, how can I stop the day being
    >displayed, something else that suddenly happened.
    >
    >TIA

    For the clock, you might look for a jiffy little program called
    TClockEx.

    Roy - Carpe Noctem
    , Oct 16, 2004