    thanks
    --
    steph

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGg=?=, Jun 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGg=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Do you have a fixed or auto-hide? Maybe it got reset, so have you tried to
    move the cursor to the edge of the screen.
    I had a similar problem on x86. As soon as the internet connected the
    taskbar froze. Nothing worked. You might try my solution and see if it
    works for your problem. Launch Task Manager cntl/alt/del go to the
    processes pane and select explorer.exe and end the process. Then switch to
    the applications pane and select new task. enter your boot drive letter
    :\Windows\explorer.exe (ie C:\Windows\explorer.exe ) Is this x64?

    John Barnes, Jun 11, 2006

  3. It is also possible that you managed to re-size the taskbar with the mouse.
    Happened to me once, and I wasn't even aware of any mistakes. If you put
    your mouse pointer to the bottom of your screen and it turns into the
    re-size symbol ( <--> ) you should be able to treat it as a normal window
    and pull it up to normal size. (or indeed, monster size!)

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Hi John just wanted to say thanks that has fixed my problem you're a star
    Thanks again im so grateful

    --
    steph

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGg=?=, Jun 13, 2006