  1. does anyone know how to enable task mamager? when i puch Ctrl, Alt, Delete a
    window pops up and says the administrator disabled task manager, i'm the
    administrator and i don't remember doing that

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmxhbWluZ3dvbw==?=, Sep 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZmxhbWluZ3dvbw==?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    It can be fixed by editing the registry - several approaches discussed here:

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Taskmanager_error.htm

    OR, install Process Explorer from Sysinternals - much more informative /
    useful

    M. Murcek, Sep 17, 2006

  3. Check the tip on the following site:

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Taskmanager_error.htm

    If I were you, I would start with Method 4.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Core 2 Extreme X6800

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Sep 17, 2006
  4. If you press Ctrl+Alt+Del you get the new Security Options screen. The TM
    is one of the five choices. However, as always you can just right click on
    the Taskbar and choose "Task Manager" (I find that quicker than three finger
    salute anyway).

    Colin Barnhorst, Sep 18, 2006