    B) CPU Time

    C) Thread Count

    D) Handle Count
    Sam, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Sam

    Joe Boland Guest

    Sam wrote:
    > Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
    > use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
    > of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
    > select to view? (Choose two.)
    > A) CPU Usage
    >
    > B) CPU Time
    >
    > C) Thread Count
    >
    > D) Handle Count

    I'd say B and C...I think I'm confusing my terms, though.
    That's what I get for being a n00b. :(
    Joe Boland, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Sam

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
    > use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
    > of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
    > select to view? (Choose two.)
    > A) CPU Usage
    >
    > B) CPU Time
    >
    > C) Thread Count
    >
    > D) Handle Count

    My guess is A and C
    Nerd32768, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Sam

    Consultant Guest

    check here:

    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/52413557.html

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Sam

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > check here:
    >
    > http://sacramento.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/52413557.html
    >
    > "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > > Your windows 2000 server i running several applications. You want to
    > > use the Processes page in Task Manager to find out whether the addition
    > > of one or more processors will help? Which two columns should you
    > > select to view? (Choose two.)
    > > A) CPU Usage
    > >
    > > B) CPU Time
    > >
    > > C) Thread Count
    > >
    > > D) Handle Count

    lol

    --
    Nerd32768
    Buy all of your maxi pad slippers at www.mcngp.com
    Nerd32768, Dec 24, 2004
  6. Sam

    Sam Guest

    I did some research and looks like it's A & C.
    Thank you everyone for your help.....
    Sam, Dec 25, 2004
  7. Sam

    Joe Boland Guest

    Didn't know if it was A or B, but at least I was sure of C. :)

    Joe Boland, Dec 26, 2004