    ago I found that it simply disappeared after minimization. It can't be
    found in either task bar or system tray when minimized.
    Thanks for helping.

    Alien, Jan 2, 2006

  2. "Alien" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Having "hide when minimized" selected, normally I can expect that the
    > task manager appear in the system tray after minimization. But two days
    > ago I found that it simply disappeared after minimization. It can't be
    > found in either task bar or system tray when minimized.
    > Thanks for helping.

    I have that same problem sometimes Alien. When it happens to me, I open
    task manager again and uncheck hide when minimized and also uncheck minimize
    on use. Then I X it off with the X caption button over in the top right
    hand corner. Then I reopen task manager again and recheck both of them that
    I just unchecked. Sometimes I have to do this whole little procedure more
    than once to make task manager start showing up in the system tray again.

    Not a very good way to make it work, but it does work. Maybe someone will
    know of a better way to fix this abnormality and can help both of us out.

    Alt

    \(Del¤+/Ctrl+¤/Alt¤+\), Jan 2, 2006

  3. Alien

    Alien Guest

    (Del¤+/Ctrl+¤/Alt¤+) wrote:
    > "Alien" <> wrote in message
    > > Having "hide when minimized" selected, normally I can expect that the

    > > task manager appear in the system tray after minimization. But two days
    > > ago I found that it simply disappeared after minimization. It can't be
    > > found in either task bar or system tray when minimized.
    > > Thanks for helping.

    > our
    >
    > I have that same problem sometimes Alien. When it happens to me, I open
    > task manager again and uncheck hide when minimized and also uncheck minimize
    > on use. Then I X it off with the X caption button over in the top right
    > hand corner. Then I reopen task manager again and recheck both of them that
    > I just unchecked. Sometimes I have to do this whole little procedure more
    > than once to make task manager start showing up in the system tray again.
    >
    > Not a very good way to make it work, but it does work. Maybe someone will
    > know of a better way to fix this abnormality and can help both of us out.
    >
    > Alt

    Hi, thanks for your help. Another guy gave me a working solution.
    Follow this link:
    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...b6a9464e3e7/80c79606335b92ef#80c79606335b92ef
    Good luck!

    Alien, Jan 3, 2006
  4. "Alien" <> wrote in message

    (Del¤+/Ctrl+¤/Alt¤+) wrote:
    > "Alien" <> wrote in message
    > > Having "hide when minimized" selected, normally I can expect that the

    > > task manager appear in the system tray after minimization. But two days
    > > ago I found that it simply disappeared after minimization. It can't be
    > > found in either task bar or system tray when minimized.
    > > Thanks for helping.

    > our
    >
    > I have that same problem sometimes Alien. When it happens to me, I open
    > task manager again and uncheck hide when minimized and also uncheck
    > minimize
    > on use. Then I X it off with the X caption button over in the top right
    > hand corner. Then I reopen task manager again and recheck both of them
    > that
    > I just unchecked. Sometimes I have to do this whole little procedure more
    > than once to make task manager start showing up in the system tray again.
    >
    > Not a very good way to make it work, but it does work. Maybe someone will
    > know of a better way to fix this abnormality and can help both of us out.
    >
    > Alt

    Hi, thanks for your help. Another guy gave me a working solution.
    Follow this link:
    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...b6a9464e3e7/80c79606335b92ef#80c79606335b92ef
    Good luck!

    Got it Alien, thanks for the follow-up.