    Zone Alarm currently shows in the center of the Task Bar as well as
    ZA in the system tray. How can i delete it from the center of the task
    bar.

    Andy Petro, May 21, 2006

  2. Andy Petro wrote:

    > Zone Alarm currently shows in the center of the Task Bar as well as ZA
    > in the system tray. How can i delete it from the center of the task
    > bar.

    Sounds to me as if you are running the configuration program. You should
    be able to close that, and still have the firewall active.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 21, 2006

  3. Andy Petro

    dadiOH Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:
    > Zone Alarm currently shows in the center of the Task Bar as well as
    > ZA in the system tray. How can i delete it from the center of the task
    > bar.

    Make the one in the taskbar active and click the "X" to close it. ZA itself
    won't close, just the Control Center window.

    --

    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 21, 2006