    remain as past items on the task bar.How can I delete these references?

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Bigbri

    old jon Guest

    "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
    news:OoDPf.95850$...
    >I have old references to programme files I have long since deleted but
    >remain as past items on the task bar.How can I delete these references?
    >
    > --
    > Bigbri

    Rt\click on one and delete.

    old jon, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Bigbri

    Bigbri Guest

    That don`t do it

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 8, 2006
  4. Bigbri

    > That don`t do it
    >
    > --
    > Bigbri

    Which OS Bigbri ?.

    old jon, Mar 8, 2006
  5. Bigbri

    Bigbri Guest

    "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
    That don`t do it

    Which OS Bigbri ?.

    Windows xp home

    When right click taskbar/properties/customise/
    under past items there they are

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 8, 2006
  6. Bigbri

    > "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
    > That don`t do it
    >
    > Which OS Bigbri ?.
    >
    > Windows xp home
    >
    > When right click taskbar/properties/customise/
    > under past items there they are

    With XP pro, if you do that, customised is blanked, unless
    you tick `hide inactive icons`. Don`t know if XP Home is the same.

    --
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Mar 8, 2006
  7. Bigbri

    Bigbri Guest

    Yes the same but I want to reduce the list there must be a way of doing it.

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 8, 2006
  8. Bigbri

    > Yes the same but I want to reduce the list there must be a way of doing
    > it.
    >
    > --
    > Bigbri

    I`m going to tea Bri, you go here, see you.
    http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-522750.php

    --
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Mar 8, 2006
  9. Bigbri

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in news:rGDPf.96002$Q22.7206
    @fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

    > "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
    > That don`t do it
    >
    > Which OS Bigbri ?.
    >
    > Windows xp home
    >
    > When right click taskbar/properties/customise/
    > under past items there they are

    Try fix 53

    fred

    fred-bloggs, Mar 8, 2006
  10. Bigbri

    Top Guest

    > Yes the same but I want to reduce the list there must be a way of
    > doing it.

    Right click on an empty spot on the task bar and remove the check from lock
    task bar. Then right click and delete. Remember to lock the task bar again
    if that's what you want.

    Top

    --
    If it walks like a duck ... you know the rest.
    I keep hitting escape but I'm still here !@#$@#$% !

    Top, Mar 8, 2006
  11. Bigbri

    Bigbri Guest

    Thanks to all but so far nothing seems to do the trick the tweaks get rid of
    everything and I need to be selective. Thanks again to all

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 8, 2006