    permanently remove one or all of them.

    Thanks
    The old Goat

    The Old Goat, Dec 9, 2004

  2. The Old Goat

    Mellowed Guest

    Try going to an unused space in the Task Bar, maybe the far right portion.
    Right Click. You'll get a popup menu. Click on Toolbars. Uncheck the
    one's you want to eliminate.

    Mellowed, Dec 9, 2004

  3. The Old Goat wrote:
    > I have five (5) Tool Bars on my Task Bar. Can anyone tell me how to
    > permanently remove one or all of them.
    >
    > Thanks
    > The old Goat

    Are they from other companies? Any "search assistant" type stuff?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 9, 2004
  4. The Old Goat

    The Old Goat Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in news:HfWdnZu2EZtASCrcRVn-
    :

    > The Old Goat wrote:
    >> I have five (5) Tool Bars on my Task Bar. Can anyone tell me how to
    >> permanently remove one or all of them.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> The old Goat

    > Are they from other companies? Any "search assistant" type stuff?

    No they are all home grown, they really are Folders from my Start menu.

    The Old Goat

    The Old Goat, Dec 9, 2004
  5. The Old Goat

    The Old Goat Guest

    [posted and mailed]

    "Mellowed" <> wrote in

    > Try going to an unused space in the Task Bar, maybe the far right
    > portion. Right Click. You'll get a popup menu. Click on Toolbars.
    > Uncheck the one's you want to eliminate.
    >

    > "The Old Goat" <> wrote in message
    >>I have five (5) Tool Bars on my Task Bar. Can anyone tell me how to
    >> permanently remove one or all of them.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> The old Goat

    That removes the Tool Bar untill I reboot and there is the Tool Bar back
    again.

    The Old Goat

    The Old Goat, Dec 9, 2004
  6. go to add or remove programmes and you should find them in there and just
    click remove then reboot your machine once they are all removed

    then abra cadabra

    THEY ARE ALL GONE WHEN YOU REBOOT

    David Hemingsley, Dec 9, 2004
  7. The Old Goat

    The Old Goat Guest

    [posted and mailed]

    "David Hemingsley" <> wrote in

    > go to add or remove programmes and you should find them in there and
    > just click remove then reboot your machine once they are all removed
    >
    > then abra cadabra
    >
    > THEY ARE ALL GONE WHEN YOU REBOOT
    > "The Old Goat" <> wrote in message
    >>I have five (5) Tool Bars on my Task Bar. Can anyone tell me how to
    >> permanently remove one or all of them.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> The old Goat

    Thanks David, but that will not work. These Tol Bars are not Programs but
    Folders in my Start - All Programs Folder.

    The Old Goat

    The Old Goat, Dec 9, 2004
  8. The Old Goat

    Pat Guest

    paint over them

    Pat, Dec 9, 2004
  9. The Old Goat

    dadiOH Guest

    The Old Goat wrote:
    > [posted and mailed]
    >
    > "Mellowed" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Try going to an unused space in the Task Bar, maybe the far right
    >> portion. Right Click. You'll get a popup menu. Click on Toolbars.
    >> Uncheck the one's you want to eliminate.
    >>

    >> "The Old Goat" <> wrote in message
    >>> I have five (5) Tool Bars on my Task Bar. Can anyone tell me how to
    >>> permanently remove one or all of them.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> The old Goat

    > That removes the Tool Bar untill I reboot and there is the Tool Bar
    > back again.

    Assuming you shut down properly, that should have removed them. The
    fact that it did not indicates that Windows is buggered in some
    way...you might run SFC to see if it finds missing or screwed up files -
    which it will pluck off your Windows Cd and replace if you choose.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Dec 9, 2004
  10. The Old Goat

    Pat Guest

    "The Old Goat" <> wrote in message
    >I have five (5) Tool Bars on my Task Bar. Can anyone tell me how to
    > permanently remove one or all of them.
    >
    > Thanks
    > The old Goat

    Try EasyCleaner 2.0..... http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/
    It helps clean out your Start-up files and all other stuff

    Pat, Dec 10, 2004
  11. The Old Goat

    Guest

    the golden sun doesn`t shine, fog is running over the short day
    "The Old Goat" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Rôgêr <> wrote in news:HfWdnZu2EZtASCrcRVn-
    > :
    >
    > > The Old Goat wrote:
    > >> I have five (5) Tool Bars on my Task Bar. Can anyone tell me how to
    > >> permanently remove one or all of them.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks
    > >> The old Goat

    > > Are they from other companies? Any "search assistant" type stuff?

    > No they are all home grown, they really are Folders from my Start menu.
    >
    > The Old Goat

    , Dec 10, 2004